epilouge 2

4 YEARS LATER

"I will not give birth unless Jack is here in the room with me!" I screamed at the doctor. "Ma'am, you have to or else your baby will die" he said. I frowned, I couldn't afford loosing my baby.

"Please let me wait just five more minutes or atleast let me call him" I said, tears slipping out of my ears.

The doctor nodded and left the room. "My phone please?" I asked my dad.

We made up over the past 10 years and I'm glad we did.

He handed me my iPhone 8s and I unlocked it. I dialed jacks number and it rang three times until he picked up.

"Hello, Kate!" he shouted. "Where are you" I asked, sobbing into the phone. "What do you mean?" he asked.

The doctor walked into the room and nodded at me. "It's time to give birth" Doctor Howard said.

"What! Kate. Your giving birth and you didn't tell me!" he screamed at me. my jaw dropped.

"Are you kidding me, Jack? I texted and texted, called and called you over one hundred times and you ignored me! Your a horrible person. Please get here as soon as possible" I said. The pains in my stomach were untoleratable.

I screamed in pain and hung up with Jack.

I was told I was having a tiny baby girl and I couldn't be more excited.

Jack and I did years of touring with Alison and Johnson. They still sing and I still make YouTube videos.

"One the count of three, I want you to push as hard as you can, okay?" the doctor instructed. "Just get these fuckers out of me" I screamed, clutching onto my stomach.

I looked at my dad and he gave me a reassuring smile. I grabbed onto his hand and squeezed it.

"One... Two... Three... Push..." the doctor yelled. I pushed and pushed and the baby felt like it wouldn't come out. "Your almost there!" he shouted.

"I give up" I said. This pain is unbelievable and I never want to go through it again.

"You can't. After this baby you have two more on the way!" he said. My eyes widen. "are you kidding?" I screamed. "You didn't know?" he asked. I shook my head and he sighed.

"Push!" he said, then I heard a beautiful sound. A baby's cry.

My heart swelled up. "Is that my baby?" I asked. "It's a boy" the nurse yelled. They placed him on a cart and rolled him away.

I frowned, "my baby!" I said. "You still have two more to push out so push!" the doctor said.

The door slammed open and my eyes directed towards it. Jack.

"Your here!" I yelled, smiling slightly. "Did I miss it!?" he asked, rushing over to my side.

"Only one but you can be here for the other two" I smiled. Pain shot through my legs and vagina. I screamed in pain.

"The next baby is about to come so, push" the doctor yelled. Jack walked over to stand behind the doctor.

After a long half and hour of trying to get my baby out, I heard beautiful crys. "This ones a girl" the doctor said.

Jacks eyes lit up and I could tell he wanted to hug the baby. I smiled at him and his eyes had hearts in them.

"Last baby. Let's hope this is quick. Alright on the count of three. One... Two... Three... Push...!" the doctor yelled, and I did as told.

-

After three hours of giving birth, my beautiful babies were born.

Liam James Gilinsky was born at 2:37 pm and weighed 9 pounds and 4 ounces.

Kimberly Nicole Gilinsky was born at 3:03 pm and weighed 8 pounds, 9 ounces..

Peyton Marie Gilinsky was born at 3:46 pm and weighed 11 pounds.

Jack cut the cord off the babies. It was a great sight.

My life is great right now. I am very grateful for everything that I have. I'm thankful for Peyton, Liam and Kimberly. I am mostly thankful for the guy who has the most influence on my life. Jack Gilinsky.

I, Kate Nicole Gilinsky am very happy.

We are the Gilinsky family.

I've got what I've always wanted. But I've realized that life isn't about getting what you want. You have to go through a lot of shit just to get where you are today and get what you want. But in the end it's all worth it.

Who would've thought that two young strangers, bumping into eachother on the plane, moving into my apartment would've landed me here.