Information of Main Character

Misaki Hiragi

Birthday-December 24

Age-15

Height-5"02 (Smaller by 5 inches from Yuichiro)

Weight-100 lbs

Hair Color-Purple

Eye Color-Blue

Occupation-Leader with Shinoa in the Moon Demon Comapany

Section-Moon Demon Company and Hiragi Squad leader with Shinoa )

Rank-Second Lieutenant(With Mitsuba)
Demon-Shirayuki

Weapon-Japanese War Fan. Black Demon Series (Check Media)

Family

Tenri Hiragi-Father (General of JIDA)
Miko Hiragi-Mother+

Kureto, Sheishiro, and Shinya Hiragi-Older Brothers
Mahiru Hiragi-Older Sister-+

Shinoa Hiragi-Older Sister (Leader Parthners in their Squads)
Izumi and Mizuko-Younger Twin Sisters (12)

Personality-Intelligent, Quiet, Bookworm, Musical, Straightforward, Sarcastic, Polite, Serious all the time, Athletic

Appearance-(Besides her uniforms in JIDA and School)
(Her JIDA uniform will soon change once one of her sisters die)
Casual-Misaki's hair is until her lower mid back that depends on what hairstyle she wants, but usually, is in a high or sidepony tail or different kinds of braids and buns . Her casual consists of a purple off shoulder long sleeve with a blue star design, black jeans and black and white sneakers. She always wears her sapphire snowflake necklace, given by her mom and her blue flower hair pin, given by Yū.

History-Misaki went to the army already at the age of 9, and is known as the Death Wind because of her style on killing vampires because pf her cursed gear, which is a Japanese war fan, being very quiet. She used to be the different one between a cold girl but when her mom died and she lost her younger twin sisters (but is actually alive, only being held as a hostage ), she lost her happy side and became antisocial and a tsundere type to anyone except Shinoa and their squad. She actually knows Yū but lost her memories due to her cursed gear. Her cursed gear is different from others because it has a different way of making its host a demon. It eats some of her happy memories and twisting them to a more hateful one.