Chapter 11

Guren's POV

I roughly opened the door where the 2 female Hiragis are and said:

Me:"Alright then... Let's get this started. "

I looked to the front and saw Sayuri. She gave me a salute. When I looked to the back, I saw Shinoa. As always, with that sly grin of hers. Beside her, were Yū, Kimizuki, and Yoichi... But... where the crap is Misaki? Hmmm, judging from her, she propably be-

Voice:"Yo... you heartless bastard! "

I looked at the left where the windows are and saw Misaki, leaning on them with her arms crossed on her chest, with her cursed gear in it's small fan form, being dangled with her hands. I smirked.

Me:"Yo! So... What's the news so far? "

I saw her gritting her teeth and I smirked more. I love making her irritated or mad. It's very amusing to watch.

Misaki:"You bastard... *starts running towards me*

She started running to me in full speed, while jumping on the desks. I smirked as she was about to kick my face.

Me:"Oi! Is this some way to say thank you to one of the higher ranks? I just saved your ass from that other random noble and for saving your life from being killed... by... Ferid Bathory... "

I caught her foot while talking I looked to where Shinoa is and her grin turned into a frown. My smirk widened even more. I looked at Yū and he was giving me a confuse look.

Misaki:"IF YOU HAVENT DONE THAT... THEN MY FRICKING MOM WOULD BE ALIVE! YOUR A DUMBASS AND AND BASTARD YOU KNOW! "

I placed my free hand to where my chest was and said:

Me:"Aww~ I'm so offended! *Looks down and gives * a scary smirk*"

I saw her trembled in fear when she saw my smirk. I tightened my grip and made her go upside down while grabbing her other foot. I heard her shriek.

Misaki:"*shriek*"

Yū:"OI GUREN! What the crap are you doing Misaki... You shouldn't do that. "

Shinoa:"That's right! If you do that once more, then I will report to our father about this! "

I stopped smirking and frowned. I looked down at Misaki and saw her holding her skirt up with her other hand and her other hand, balled up into a fist, hitting my hand that was holding her ankles. I looked to the front and my eyes widened a bit when I saw Yū running at full speed towards me. I smirked as he was about to kick me. I grabbed his other foot and said

Me:"How many times do I have to tell you this, Yū? Never kick your superior. "

Yū:"Never kick your superior my ass idiot! Just friking let go of Misaki! "

Me:"And what if I don't? What would you do? Hmm~"

Yū gritted his teeth and looked down. I smiled

Me:"Alright then.. *Let's go of Yū's foot*And as for you, Ms. Winter-Tsundere Hiragi, you will help for the first test for the Cursed Gears. "

Misaki:"Grrrrr... Fine. I won't report then. "

I smirked and said a sing-song'arigato'. I let go of her foot as she did a handstand and flip back. I looked at her and said.

Me:"Alright, since you have one of the strongest cursed gears... it being the 5th progenitor of Europe, show them it's demonic aura. To those who are still able to stand... they can get their cursed gears. "

Misaki's POV

Guren:"Alright, since you have one of the strongest cursed gears... it being the 5th progenitor of Europe, show them it's demonic aura. To those who able to stand... they can get their cursed gears. "

I nod my head. Baka Guren... thinking he can boss me all the time because of me being in a lower rank... Oh just you wait Guren... You will get your punishment sooner or later.

I twirled a bit my cursed gear until it becamse a medium fan. I smirked and said:

Me:"Get ready... you puny ones... "

I twirled my fan a bit as Shirayuki asked me:

Shirayuki:'Soo~what percent should I do it... Hmmm~"

Me:'Just make it I guess 15 could be good enough. If it was 100 then they'll be dead already... except me, Shinoa, Sayuri and that bastard. '

Shirayuki:'Bastard it indeed. Alright them... Let's blow their minds out! '

I smirked and said:

Me:"Get ready guys. Sayuri... Guren... get your wards ready. Shinoa... I know you can withstand it, being from the Hiragi Family along with me. "

Sayuri:"Hai! "

Sayuri then got a paper with some Japanese writings from her pocket. I looked at Guren and he frowned and got his as well. I looked at Shinoa and she gave me a thumbs up. I nod. I looked at Yuichiro
.. He was giving me a 'what-do-I-do-look'. I sighed and mentally said:

Me:'Just try to think positive. You'll be fine Yūichiro. Promise'

Shirayuki:"Aww~That's so sweet! You really care for him, do you, my little blossom~? "

Me:"Oh shut the crap up"

Without warning the the people, except Yūichiro, Shinoa, Sayuri, and Guren, I placed my cursed gear down and it made a huge crack. Despite it being 15... It could still give them a heart attack-like feeling. Getting ready people for the power of the Cursed Gears.