Chapter 31

Misaki's POV

I was still being pinned to the ground by Crowley when I saw what happened to Yū.

So... this is The Seraph of the End huh...

He suddenly looked at the both of us as Crowley went out of me.

Crowley:"This is bad~. "

Suddenly, Yū swinged he's sword to is but I was able to dodge it bye riding my fan.

Crowley did dodge but got a wound. He was on top of a big rock and whistled.

Crowley:"That's pretty cool~"

Pretty cool more like pretty scary!

I went to my teamates and broke them free from the vampires' grip. I wasn't able to kill the 2 female nobles though tch.

Me:"Shinoa please go to Captain Guren! You 3 just kill as much vampires so that we can avoid more problems! "

Teammates:"Understood! "

They all did what they did while I was going to Crowly and Yū.

Crowley went of the rock and said:"

Crowley:"I don't think you'll be part little princess. "

He suddenly grabbed the handle of my fan and tossed me to the side. I was hit to a metal pole, hurting my head as it was bleeding.

Everyone except vampires:"Misaki!!! "

I placed my hand over the wound as I gritted my teeth. I have to watch until Crowley gets a bit injured.

Yū and Crowly clashed and then, Yū kicked his stomach, turning his foot at the same time. Crowley moved back until Yū made his sword gonup and slashed the air, making a big black-like building come with a white ring around it. It blasted everywhere but Crowley was able to dodge and I just used my fan as a shield.

Me:"Yū... please... "

Crowley was finally out of the way until...

Yū looked at me and started running...

Oh shit what the hell do I do...

I heard Yū stuttering:

Yū:"S-S-S-SINNNERS M-MUST P-P-PAY... "

Which sinners? Us, or them.try

I gripped my fan in its big closed form as I went to him, beginning to clash

When we clashed, he suddenly twisted his sword and made my fan go up.

Me:"SHIT!!! "

I don't have any weapons with me and I can't fight Yū with hand-to-hand combat..

All I can do is run...

But, of course I just had to trip because of being so panicky.

I closed my eyes and made my head bow down as I wrapped my head with my hands...

Until...

???:"*Cough*"

My eyes widened as I slowly looked up to see...

Mika being stabbed behind by Yū, protecting me...

Mika:"Don't Yū-chan! Don't kill humans!! "

His blood was splattered onto my face. I couldn't move... I was frozen from the shock.

I suddenly heard a shout from someone. I turned around to see Guren the one shouting, with Shinoa, clashing with Ferid while he (Ferid) was holding Guren by the throat.

Guren:"Don't just stand there! Do something!! "

Shinoa:"Hug him or say something!! "

I blushed. I shouted:

Me:"Isnt there another option!?! "

Guren:"Hurry up already! Do you want everyone to die, just like what happened to your love ones?!!? "

Mom...

Izumi and Mizuka...

Alright!!!

I stood up and ran around Mika and hugged Yū.

Me:"Y-Yū, please come back!!! I'm begging you! "

I started crying when all of those old memories of me and Yū came up to my mind, thanks to Shirayuki.

Shirayuki:"Just say it!!! Don't care what they say! Just say it!! "

I looked up and shouted:

Me:"I REMEMBER YOU, YŪICHIRO HYAKUYA!!! I'M SO SORRY FOR LEAVING YOU AND FORGETING YOU! I'M SORRY FOR NOT KEEPING THE PROMISE I MADE!!! "

Everyone looked at me with shock as I hugged Yū tighter.

Me:"Yū!!! Please come back! I promise to be with you like what we did before!!! "

Yū screamed until his wing came back inside of him and the black liquid from his wings splattered everywhere.

He looked down at me and coughed at the black liquid, before blacking out, he whispered:

Yū:"M-Misaki... "

He finally blacked out and I caught him. I smiled and said:

Me:"Yū... Yū!!! I'm so glad!!! "

I hugged him and heard Mika say:

Mika:"Damn those humans... Damn them all for hurting my family... "

I turned to him and said:

Me:"Mika... see you... "

I completely forgot about my wound on my head from the impact if the pole. I then blacked out, on top of Yū.

Shirayuki:"Mission complete. "