Chapter 18

Yū's POV

Yoichi started shaking and when he looekd up, I can tell that it was all back to normal. The arrow shot just like an inch beside me as I smiled. Yoichi then bowed his head and started running to me and hugged me (Author:Uhmmm yaoi? )I patted his head and reassured him.

Shinoa:"I can't believe it! It happened again! "

I looked to Shinoa and Kimizuki. Shinoa said:

Shinoa:"This is the 2nd time that this happened. The first time was for the youngest of me and Misaki's family, Mizuka Hiragi. That's the reason that Misaki was so distracted. Well, what do you expect? Mizuka that time when possessed was about to kill her if it wasn't for Mahiru and our mom. "

I looked shock. Misaki must have gone through a lot at such a young age. I bit my lip so hard that it bled. Suddenly, I heard a groan. I looked behind to see Misaki about to wake up. But, a thing was unexpected, she cried really hard.

Misaki:"*cries loudly*D-dont die..."

Shinoa ran to her and patted her back.

Shinoa:"Captain, please tell father thst Misaki and I won't be able to attend the meeting for now. Misaki is unable to attend the meeting and I need to watch over her."

Guren nod. I went to Misaki and patted her head. But when she felt the contact of her head, she flinched. She silently whispered:

Misaki:"You don't understand... You don't know me."

I feel so pity for her. She has gone through a lot. Look at me. I lost my first family at the age of 8. Then I lost my true family when I bet I was just 12 but she lost her mom, who gave her the life to live at the age of 9;then her sisters. I whispered back:

Me:"It's ok. I understand that feeling."

She cried more until Guren put her down but she was still facing Guren and he said:

Guren:"Yū, Kimizuki, Yoichi, tomorrow, you will begin your first mission. "

Guren started walking with Misaki and Shinoa.

Yoichi was shocked because today was just the day we got our weapons but I was excited and worried at the same time.

Me:"Wait! Will Misaki, be part of our squad?"

Guren turned his head a bit and said:

Guren:"If you want. She can go to your team as the squad leader instead of staying with her now-3 people squad."

3 people? Didn't Guren said that it's suppose to be 5 but whatever. I smiled. This time...

I'll be here for her

Note:"YAAASSS I finished it. Anyway, love is in the air for YuuSaki (Nice shipping name? )! Hope you guys love it! Anyway, I will ask 2 questions at the end if each chapter. So the first question is:

Who is Misaki's best friend?

Who do you think are the people (5. Not 3 for now) in her squad?

Comment down below!

Bye guys! It's 12:30am here... why am I not sleeping yet? If I don't sleep... I'LL STILL BE THE SAME HEIGHT AS MISAKI!!! NOOOOO (At least Shinoa is smaller than me and Yū is taller than me lmao)