Uhm...

*WARNING EMOTIONAL AND HONEST ANGELIKA COMING*

So, the picture in the media shows a cake that has a 3 texts saying:

'Happy Birthday!'
'To Hannah'
'From Angelika'

So today is the birthday of my very first little sister, Hannah.

If you have seen my Instagram (night.rain_dancer), you have seen 2 of my sisters. There were supposed to be 5 of us (including me), but it became 4 coz of her...

That person is my little sister Hannah.
Hannah was actually my very first sister before the baby (Innah). She was supposed to be my FIRST TRUE SISTER. When I mean by first, my older 2 sisters are just half-sisters (long story). Hannah was born today (January 12) and her death anniversary is tomorrow (January 13)... uhm, it's very hard for me that time when I was 6 coz I was getting very lonely in the house coz my older sissys had to get ready for college and stuff and I wanted someone to be with...

After Hannah died, I cried for at least a month every day, every night.

You will understand if someone so important to you died and you were waiting for that person to come to you

I had to wait for F*CKING 5 YEARS for my mom...

To give me the good news...

She was pregnant again when I was 11. I was so extremely happy but a bit worried...

You know why...

So finally, I have a new little sissy, Katherina (A. K. A Innah).

If Hannah was here, alive with me, I would care for her and lob he like I do to my friends and family...

I hope you are watching us Hannah with God in Heaven...

I really miss you

But most of all...

Love you...

And again...

Happy Birthday! I know that you weren't here for a long time and hell I wasnt even able to see you I person, I hope you are a pretty little girl.

Good night...

And...

P. S:You watch anime? LMAO

~~~~~~~~~~

So, this is a bit random but I just wanted to express my feeling coz you know, yah...

But, I'm thankful on what I have now...

Next Chappies (2 Chapters)-Tomorrow to Sundary.

Good night/Good morning

Note:I need a hug from someone at the moment