Chapter 23

Misaki's 

Me:"Oh joy.

I let go of Yū and wiped my tears. I'll have to say thank you though. We ran to the Horseman until...

???:"Please help me! "

My eyes widened. A little girl with brown hair was running as she was being chased by a Horseman. People or more like vampires these days have no true feelings. I mean, I thought you were just protecting them for their blood but I was wrong...

THEY ARE USING THEM AS IF WE ARE TOYS.

THOSE BASTARDS MESSED WITH THE WRONG RACE.

Me and Mitsuba:"Keep formation! "

Me:"Especially you, Yūichiro... I need you for something. "

I whispered the last part to myself...

What the hell is this feeling that is inside of me...

I know it's love.. but what kind is it? Like what is the virtue of it?

I ran to the horseman only to be beaten by...

YŪ!

Yū went running to the monster. I shouted:

Me:"YŪ! WHAT THE HELL?! "

Mitsuba looked SO PISSED OF. As in really pissed.

That memory...

Me:"Mitsu, I want all of you to go to the horsemen! I'm going to the little girl! "

Everyone looked shock because I am breaking formation, which I don't really do, but they follows it by givinge a nod. I ran to the little girl who was now hiding behind a big yellow box. I flip over and kneeld in front of her. I gently placed my hands on to her shoulders and said with a older sister tone:

Me:"Don't worry, little one. I'll protect you. "

I smiled at her. She smiled back and said:

Little Girl:"A-Arigato o-onee-chan! I appreciate-LOOK OUT! "

She pointed behind me and when I looked at the back, a Horseman hit me. I protected the little girl with my body. We're then pushed to the cliff on which I was holding my dear life on.

My other hand was gripping on the edge if the cliff while the other was holding the little girl. I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth.

SHIT!!!

WHAT AM I GONNA DO?!

I could hear the heavy footsteps of the monster...

Little Girl:"O-onee-chan... please let go... you are needed in this world more then me... you can make anyone smile... so please let go... "

My eyes widened.

~Flashback~

~6 Years Ago~

I was holding on to my two sisters. They were both stabbed horribly. One in the chest and the other on the leg...

Me:"I-Izumi... M-Mizuka... no... no.. no... YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME! NOT LIKE MAMA AND THE REST! "

Izumi:"Sis... "

Mizuka:"Sister... "

Izumi and Mizuka:"Please let go... you are needed in this world more then me... you can make anyone smile... so please let go... "

My eyes widened.

No

No