Chapter 24

Misaki's POV

When we arrived at the temporary base, the first thing that Mitsu did was to slap Yū. I can understand why she did that.

Me:"Mitsu... "

Mitsu:"You idiot! Did you know what you did could of kill all of US?! "

Me:"Mitsu, calm down. "

I gently placed my hands of Mitsu's shoulders. She harshly shook her body to make me let go as she glared at me.

I wasn't surprised at all that she was glaring me.

Mitsu:"And you, Misa! You never EVER break formation! Do you know how scared I was when you did that! "

I just glared at her with my cold crystal blue orbs. I saw her flinch. It's like as if I just froze her with fear.

Yū looked at me and I nodded my head to him.

Me and Yū:"I did break formation just to save us... and I don't regret anything... "

???:"U-Uhm... "

We turned around to see the little girl. She was holding me and Yū's coat and cap.

???:"U-uhm, thank you very much! "

I smiled gently at her as I kneeled infront of her. I got the caps and coats and said:

Me:"Thank you as well for believing in me. *caresses cheek*"

Yū looked down on her and smiled.

Yū:"Thanks. We appreciate it. "

I gave Yū his things as our hands brushed each other. I blushed and looked away.

Mitsu kneeled infront of her and patted her head.

Mitsu:"Now, don't worry. We will protect you now. "

The little girl nodded as anither soldier escorted her to a room. Mitsu walked away as she was going to the girl's room.

I tapped Yū and motioned him to go down a bit for me to whisper.

Yū did on what i wanted as I started Mitsu.

Me:"Don't worry about Mitsu. She had a tragic past. "

Yū:"I see... "

Mitsuba's POV

~In The Shower Room~

I washed myself as I talked to Shinoa in an angry tone:

Me:"What does he think he is?! I was suppose to protect Misaki! Plus, he touched her inappropriately! Then, he broke formation and even forced it to Misaki! "

If you're wondering where the hell is Misaki, she's not here... coz of Ms. Perverted here.

Shinoa:"But~ you're so so cute when you get so protective to Misaki~Yandere much Mitsu-chan?~

I AM NOT A YANDERE

I AM CARING FOR MISA'S SAFETY

LIKE A BEST FRIEND SHOULD

Me:"S-shut up! *Gets shower sprayer and sprays it to Shinoa but is blocked by a glass wall. *"

Shinoa:"But, I know the reason why though... "

That memory... I was so young that time

I was just 13 that time. Misaki wasn't able to ccome since she was sick so I was placed with another team. But, when we were about to retreat, one of comrades was grabbed by the Horsemen of John.