Chapter 21

Yū's POV

We were now outside walking. I looked at Misaki and see was reading a book. Is she a bookworm or something?

Mitsuba:"So, remember, always stay in formation. Best way to stay alive. "

Ok ok I get it. You've already said that like 5 TIMES ALREADY. STOP GIVING US THAT SHIT. WE GET IT.

Shinoa:"Hey, why don't we learn more about each other? That'll help us a lot! "

Me and Misaki:"For the first time, I'll have to agree with you. "

Me and Misaki suddenly looked at each other. We both blushed and looked away. I placed my hand in her shoulder. She looked at me with shock. I was about to say something until...

Mitsuba:"OI BAKA YŪ! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MISAKI LIKE THAT! YOU BARELY EVEN KNOW HER! "

I glared at her as Misaki facepalms.

Me:"The crap?! I've known her for 5 years! "

Mitsuba:"And so? I've known her for 13 years!! "

I grabbed her collar as she did the same to me. We were glaring at each other with the glare of an eagle. She's so protective to Misaki!

Yoichi:"H-Hey guys! L-Lets stop fighting! Uhm, Misaki is getting piss of! "

We both looked at Misaki and she was giving us thatscary aura if hers...

Oh God

Note:Hope you love it! Sorry if its short. But I'll promise you that the next one will be longer and more interesting! Bye!