Chapter 7

Misaki's POV

Me:'We should talk. Whats that suppose to mean? '

What does he want to talk about? I was about to say why until he said:

Yū idiot:"Why don't you remember me? "

What? Again! I don't know you! The heck! I absolutely don't know you! I l looked at him with no expressions and said:

Me:"I absolutely don't know you. So if I may, I'm going to leave. "

I walked pass him, but when I was about to grab the door knob to make me go downstairs, he grabbed my hand before I even turned it. I was shock. I looked at him and glared. He glared as well as he tightened his grip. I growled:

Me:"What is your problem!? Don't believe me? It's the friking truth. I don't know you. I've never met you. "

Yū idiot:"Tch. Why... "

Me:"Why? "

He looks down and gritted his teeth. I looked at his other arm and it was balled up to a fist. I was about to ask him until he grabbed my shoulders tightly, making me turn me around to him as he said:

Yū idiot:"WHY DONT YOU KNOW ME!? YOU MET ME 7 YEARS AGO! You don't know me... you don't know Mika... You don't know Akane... You don't know anyone... But why? Why? Why can't you remember me? "

I looked at him with shocked eyes. He looked down as he still tightened his grip on my shouldera... Wait a second? Didn't I say that he looked familiar? (A/N:It was in one of the early chapters)... Something's going on. What's wrong with my mind. Am I-

Familiar Voice:"Aww~that's so sweet. You will know him, again, my little blossom~"

Wait a minute... Shirayuki? What do you mean by know him again? Haven't I just said that I don't know him?

Shirayuki:"*sighs* You don't get it... do you? "

Clear as mud Shirayuki. Just friking tell me why?

Shirayuki:"My goodness, here. I'll give you a clue... but in exchange... give me one of your happy memories~"

What!? Ugh fine. I'll do it.

Shirayuki:"Aww~Thanks! Before... you were so hard to convince... after giving me 50 of your happy memories... Ok! Here we go! "

I closed my eyes as I went to a different 'world'

~Memory Time~

I opened my eyes and I was in a small house/orphanage? I don't know. I looked around and saw me with a boy who had black hair...
... 
...
...
WTF
WTF IS THIS!? SHIRAYUKI?! ARE YOU LYING TO ME!? I SWEA-

Shirayuki:"*sigh* I'm not. This is really true. "

What this is true? I looked around more as I saw me, talking to someone... who looked like... Yū? WHAT!? This isn't enough proof to me, Shirayuki. Why it ain't enough? Because this won't change my mind. It ain't gonna change my mind becuase this doesn't have enough proof. This small memory ain't enough.

Shirayuki:"*sigh* Ok... if I give you, more memories/clues, then you'll have to believe me that you've actually met this Yū. If not... then goodbye to Shinoa! "

What!? How can my cursed gear kill-

Shirayuki:"*chuckles *Remember... I can kill humans alone without your help becuase I can control your mind... well sometimes... so good luck! Don't forget... you'll be unconscious for 5 hours... remember that. "

I nodded as she came to me in her real form. She walked up to me and touched my forehead. The menory she removed... it was not really that important  (A/N:Her most important was the time she made A promise to Shinoa). The memory was the time I killed my very first vampire kill. Thank God it wasn't my promise to Shinoa. That would be horrible. That menory  (Killed very first vampire ) flashed into my mind and broke like glass. Shirayuki touched my chest, were my heart was and BAM! I fell down, becoming unconscious. Thanks anyway for the clue.

~Memory over~

Yū's POV

I looked up and her eyes were dull. As in it looked blurry. Suddenly it became bright. She closed again. She suddenly fell to me. I managed to catch her, tumbling back a bit. Shoot. She's unconscious. But why? Why was she unconscious? Never mind that. I carried her (A/N:Everyoneknows what kind didhe carried her. )bridal style and went down. But before I did,  I felt as if someone was watching us by I shrugged it off. I quickly went down the stairs to look for Shinoa.

??? POV

Misaki Hiragi... Worthy opponent... Daughter of the General of JIDA... Blood smells heavenly... CANT wait to taste it...

Note:WHO WAS THAT MYSTERY PERSON WHO I ALMOST FORGOT WHO IT WAS?! Well anyway, I know I said Monday but I can't just help butupdate for you guys. So yeah! New chappy! Next update will be on Tuesdays-Thursday! BAI guys! Stay cool! Media above is Shirayuki.