Chapter 9

Misaki's POV

Shirayuki:"Hey! Wake up! Misaki, wake up!"

Me:"Why should I? Your not my mother... Zzz"

Shirayuki:"Oh my god. Girl can you please wake up! We have an emergency here! "

I suddenly went up because of Shirayuki said emergency. What's the friking emergency?! A vampire came in?!

Shirayuki:"Ehehe~ I just told did that to wake you up. Anyway, go back to the classroom. I bet something is interesting is happening... I can sense it! "

K then. I stood up, left the bed and grabbed Shirayuki as I went out of the room. As i went out of the room, I saw Tsukii Sangu,the best friend of my twin sisters and little sisters of Mitsu-san

Me:"Good morning Sergeant Tsukii Sangu... how's Mitsuba? "

Tsukii:"Oh, as always, a big mouth and fire-headed lady! But, she can't wait though to see you again! "

I sweatdropped. Mitsuba Sangu, was my best friend for a long time. But, no offense, even though a lot of best friends frequently have nothing mean to say, I have to be honest here... She can be a really REALLY loud-mouth. She has this problems with training rookies; but I don't mind. Coz' I trained a rookie... the rookie was my youngest twin sister, Mizuka.

Me:"Well, good luck. See you and please tell these things to Mitsuba. "

Tsukii:"Sure! What is it though? "

Me:"Please tell her that I said hi and I missed her. Also, please, the next time I see her, I swear if she starts being a big mouth again, I would personally send her flying using my cursed gear. And you do know how scary I am when angered... right? "

Without even realizing, I was showing a scary face to Tsukii, with the part where my forehead was being dark becuase if bangs' shadows, and my eyes being lifeless and seriousness. I was giving out a scary aura. I guess Tsukii noticed as she quickly went running and said:

Tsukii:"A-A-Ahh O-ok! You can count count on m-m-me! Bye! "

I sighed when she left. I should really stop giving out my scary aura. I started walking back to the classroom.
While walking, I was thinking about Yū. His expression, his words... why did they mean so much to me? But, suddenly, my chest started to ache. I placed both of my hands to the center if my chest, being balled up to fists. Why does it hurt so much?! Does seeing Yū... makes me happy? I really don't know. Yūichiro... Why do you mean so much to me? Is it because...

Shirayuki:"Are you interested, my little blossom~? "

Shut the hell up Shirayuki. Alright, fine. Give me another memory... Just don't make me pass out.

Shirayuki:"Alright! Here's the memory! "

~Memory~

A 10 year old me was sitting alone, in the windowsill, with my knees on my chest. I was hugging them. I was looking out and saw that it started snowing.

I smiled. I smiled vecause of the meanigb if my name. When i looked down, through the window, I saw a cherry blossom, covered in snow. It looked beautiful. I smiled. Without even realizing, someone went to me. I looked to the right and saw a black haired guy with green eyes. I think his name was Yū.
Me:"What's the matter? "

Yū:"I-i was wondering... what are you smiling at? "

Me:"I'm smiling becauseof that cherry blossom. Don't you think it looks nic"

Yū went near to me and checked the cherry blossom. He smiled.
Yū:"Yah. It looked nice. Just like you! "

Me:"Eh?! "

Yū:"Your name is Misaki... Right?"

I nodded my head and looked away. I was blushing...

Yū:"Your name means 'beautiful winter cherry blossom'. You look really cute... Any boy could fall in love with you. "

I blushed even more and hid my face with my hands.

Me:"S-shut u-up... I'm not... huh? "

I felt something soft in my hair and when I checked, it was blue cherry blossom hair clip. It was in the right side of my head. I blushed again.

Yū:"See? You look cute! "

~End of Memory~

I arrived at the classroom doors. I opened it and I was surprise that I fell down backwards. I felt a weight on top of me. WTF IS HAPPENING?!

A/N:I guess you guys are mad at me.... I'm very sorry... I'm in mood swings so very sorry... Pls forgive me...