Question and Answers!!!

Hey guys! So sorry if you thought that this was a chapter! Anyway,I posted something in my message board that I would do a video of me doing some interview! Yeah you guys will finally know how I look like and my voice!!! Also on how much of an airhead i am haha lol ! So, for the question video, I will be making ...

3 Videos

YEP! 3 videos! If you want to see them, if you have Instagram (Instagram Account:night.rain_dancer), that's where you will watch it! But, if you don"t have Instagram, then I'll send it through Youtube (Youtube Account:Angelika Hyakuya)!!

Each video will have  24 questions only.

Meaning the first 8 people who will message me with their 3 questions will be the ones i will do first! The first part will end on January 16...

But, I bet you guys are wondering why I am doing this...

Think of it as a late Christmas Gift besides my special chapter for Weapon of Faith and so that, you guys could know me better! I really want my followers to know me, and for me to know them so that instead of being friends, we would either become CLOSE FRIENDS AND BESTIES.

So, thank you for having the time to read this and I almost forgot...

For the first video, the FIRST 7 PEOPLE TO ASK...

Coz Senpai-chan @Amnesiaxo was the first XD

So, good night, good morning or idfk ;3