Chapter 1

Misaki's POV

Where am I? Am I- Wait, I know this. I see my younger sisters in the distance. I smiled and they suddenly reached out their hands to me. I did the same. But as soon as I was about to touch their finger tips, they faded into a blue dust. My eyes widened. WHERE AM I?! Am I even dead or what?! As I was about to call Izumi and Mizuka's names, until I felt someone stab me on my abdomen. I was shock. I looked behind and saw my demon. I cursed at her and said "You little-""See you later, my little blossom. "She said to me, smirking,and then she turned to red dust. I fell to the floor, holding my wounded abdomen. I felt tears prickling my reddish purple eyes. I dont want to-"Hey Saki! Are you ok?! "

~End of Memory Dream~

I woke up in a jolt. My right arm was extended and with my hand, wide open. I looked around and the only person I saw was Shinoa, my older sister. Oops. I forgot. Sorry. My name is Misaki Hiragi, one of the daughters of Tenri Hiragi. I am a second lieutenant and the leader of my squad along with Shinoa. Well, enough with the introduction; I need to focus on my older sister first. I looked at her with no expression and thought, 'Bad dream, combining it with my memories. That's new. 'I looked back at her and said, "Sorry. J-just a bad dream of-""Izumi and Mizuka again, isn't it. "She cut me off and said what was I suppose to say. I looked at her with my sad crystal blue colored eyes, glaring at her for reminding them again. She gently grabbed my hands and combined it with hers. "Hey! Don't worry. We'll find them! "If they are alive. 'I thought. I sighed and said."K sis. I'm gonna dress up now. "I went down my bunk bed, which is shared with my sister, which I am in the lower part . I went to my closet and was about to get my JIDA uniform, until she said, "We're not gonna wear that!" "What?" I looked back at her and gave her a questioning look"She smirked and said "We're practically going to school to see a guy named Yūichiro Hyakuya. ""What? Why? What's the purpose of that? don't tell me Guren told you tha-""He did. "I got an anime vein and thought'That little good for nothing guy! 'I thought and asked"Fine. Anyway, where's the uniform?""Here!! "Shinoa said happily and when I looked, I am SHOCK. "DONT TELL me I'm not allowed to wear short shorts under that skirt like what I do with my JIDA uniform, am I? "She gave me and idiot's grin. I sighed and got it and went to the bathroom to take a shower and changed.

~After Taking A Bath And Changing~

I looked at myself infront of the mirror. I look like uhm, I don't know tsundere girl which I really am one! I got out my hair accessories and made my hair into a high side ponytail to the right with 2 braids, one on the front and back. I placed my silver and blue topaz flower ribbon to hold it all up. Before I even left the room, I got my sapphire snowflake necklace, which was given by my mother before she died. Look, I have this thing with doing hairstyles and no I'm not girly. I got my purple sling bag and my cursed gear, which was a medium sized Japanese war fan in its basic form, but a regular green fan in its normal form which it is now. I placed it in its purple fan cover and and went out of the room and to the school. I swear, to myself that this might be the stupidest thing that has ever happened to me........ Going to school in a normal way which isnt normal with all this vampires or should I say blood-suckers roamimg around like heck. I sighed and saw my sister waiting for me outside. I nod and we went running to the school to see this Yūichiro Hyakuya guy.

Note:Hi guys! StarCrossPhoenix here! Hope this would be good to who ever is reading this. I hope that I can finish at least half of the story before school. BAI! (Media are the twin sisters )