Chapter 12

Yuichiro's POV

     Suddenly, I saw a dark aura giving out from the fan of Misaki. Everything turned darkish purple and it aeemed like the world was spinning around. I felt a burning feeling. I looked at Kimizuki and it seems that he was feeling it as well, clutching his chest. I looked up, with widened eyes and gritted teeth. I looked at Yoichi and he's not even affected. What the hell. I looked at Shinoa and she just stood there like nothing happened and I happened to caught her looking at Misaki. I looked at Misaki. And she was...
...
...
...
Crying.

    Why? Why was she crying. It hurts so much to see her cry. I couldn't bare too see her cry. I wanted to run to her, but soemthing was stopping me. I looked at the other girl which her name was Sayuri and one of her eyes were closed and she was holding a paper with some writings on them. She looked as if something was hurting her really badly. I looked at Baka Guren and he was holding one but his face was emotionless. Many of the students around us fell down. Kimizuki suddenly said:

Kimizuki:"It feels like as if my heart is being squeezed! "

Yoichi then said:

Yoichi:"W-wait! W-what's happening to everyone?! "

      Misaki kept on a strong face; despite her crying. She looked at
Baka Guren with a 'what-now' look. He just smirked and nod his head.

Guren:"Alright. Misaki, that's enough. "

Misaki:"Hai... Baka Ichinose Scum... "

     I wanted to laugh but the aura was too strong. Misaki suddenly twirled her fan twice and it became it's miniature form. She then said:

Misaki:"Alright. The first test is over. You can relax now. "

FINALLY. THANK YOU. Everything stopped spinning. It was all back to normal. I looked around and it seems that everyone passed out except for me, Shinoa, Yoichi, and Kimizuki and 2 other people who could passed out in any second.

Guren:"Alright. For the 2 of you, I'll give you 4-stars and a tryout for the same ranking as my cursed gear. "

Before they could reply, they passed out. So sad for them. Guren suddenly said:

Guren:"Oh? Looks like they weren't up for it. So it's only Yū*Looks at me*, Kimizuki*Looks at Kimizuki*, Yoichi*Looks at Yoichi... I wish you passed out*Looks at Shinoa*"

Shinoa chuckled and said:

Shinoa:"Well, it ain't my fault that I am from the Hiragi Family! *shows tongue*. Besides... I'm so cute to pass out! Right, Yū-sa-"

Guren:"Shut the hell up. "

Misaki:"Piss off midget"

I laughed a bit when I heard Misaki said midget. It looks like she can be pissed off by Shinoa.

Misaki:"What are you laughing about, Hyakuya? "

I shook my head and said a quiet 'nothing'.

Misaki:"Alright then. You go do your things while I just-"

Guren:"Go to the library? No way in shit Ms. Tsun-Tsun... Your coming with us. "

Misaki:"EH?! NO WAY IN HELL! I need to go to the library! You aren't my father you know! I can do what I want! "

Guren:"Unless your with your father. I'm one of your superiors. You have to do what I say. "

    Misaki looked away,  crossed her arms on her chest and gave out a cute stubborn 'hmph'. She suddenly looked at me and the others and sighed.

Misaki:"Hai hai Baka Guren. I'll come. Let's go. "

    She walked to the door and opened it as she went out as we followed. Cannot friking wait for that cursed gear...JUST YOU WAIT VAMPIRES... I WILL KILL YOU...