Chapter 32

Note:Hey guys! Yes this is the last chapter of Weapon of Faith but don't fear! There will be a second book and it'll either come either at March OR April. I might update maybe a few chapters somewhere at February? I don't really know because school is starting tomorrow and I'm extremely scared. Why? It's my first time going to a New Zealand school and I've spent most if my school times from Primary to Intermediate in Philippines. Wish me luck though! And enjoy the story! The song(Thousand Years) above, meh I think it fits Misaki and Yū ehehe...

Shinoa's POV

Click

Clack

I went downstairs to the experiment room where we experiment if course, the vampires.

Misaki, at the moment is still resting in the hospital because she got the most injuries. A bite of a vampire and a bit of a major wound on her head. She got hit with big force by The 13th noble. The doctor told me that she'll have a bit of headaches every so often, but will go away soon for a few months.

That's a relief

As I went down, I was blocked by 2 guards. I acted innocent, as if I didn't know what was there.

Me:"Is this where Captain Guren is? "

Guard#1:"Ya. This is where he experiments those vampires anyway. "

Me:"Experiments to humans? "

Guard#2:"Heh if you're calling them humans. "

I meant by if they experiment on our kinds to. People these days can be so dumb.

Guard#1:"Anyway, low-ranked officers should not be here... so get out. "

Heh. I may be low, but is high.

Me:"Please let me in. "

I searched inside of my poker in my skirt to look for the Hiragi Clock heirloom. Misaki has one but is a bracelet for your information.

Guard#2:"Didn't you hear hi-"

I cut him off and showed them the watch and said:

Me:"So I can't pass in with this? "

The smug looks on their faces turned into a shocked face. Hah!

Guard#1:"The Hiragi family!??! S-Shinoa Hiragi?! "

I looked at him and gave him my signature smirk.

Me:"Yep. And I hope you don't want me to call my little sister Misaki Hiragi to punish you. "

One time, she punished 4 guards to go to the vampire city to spy on vampires all because they hurted Izumi by calling her a weakling just because all she can do is attack close-combat. To be honest, she's scarier than me.

As the gates opened and I was about to go to the room, one of them asked me:

Guard#1:"Why would someone from the Hiragis stay as a sergeant and a second-duty lieutenant? "

I answered with a smile.

Me:"Because we care for family and will do anything to be with our true family, lower than us. The other Hiragis except Izumi, Mizuka and Miko Hiragi, they focus of power and only power. They have little care for us family.

~In The Room~

I saw Captain Guren in his office as I knocked onto his door.

Captain:"State name and business. "

Me:"Shinoa Hiragi. I have come to ask you some questions. "

I heard the door unlocked and Guren opened it. He looked down at me as I looked up at him.