- { 𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄 }

- { 𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄 }

The next morning, I was slightly woken up by Jungkook when he whispered his goodbyes and pressed a kiss on my forehead and then my belly.

But once I woke up (late, of course) I got dressed in one of my sundresses and my converse. Now, in the kitchen, I had just finished cooking breakfast when Jay came down, half asleep.

"You woke up late too?" I asked him, furrowing my brows as he sent me a grumpy glare. He snorted and patted the top of Chimmy head as he ate.

"Because I was up half the night – because of you and Dad."

"Oh...uh, sorry Jay." I laughed nervously, focusing my attention on Chimmy to forget the fact that Jay heard Jungkook and I fucking last night.

I prayed he didn't hear me call him Daddy.

I didn't know how to explain that.

"Uhm...do you want to see Dee today?" I asked desperately, trying to change the subject. With a peek over my shoulder, I saw Jay perk up as he placed pancakes and some berries on a plate. "Of course." He grinned, taking a seat across from me at the table. "Great!" I brightened up, the blush flushing out of my cheeks.

I carefully fed Chimmy another bite of his food, gently cleaning the area around his mouth with a napkin. Jay watched us with a large smile, "You're really good with him, you know?"

"You think so?" I asked, turning my attention to him. Jay gave a large grin and nodded, "You're good with all of us, Perse. Maybe a little too good to my dad." He shuddered in horror and disgust. "I never thought I would have to hear you two fucking like rabbits last night. You need to start being quieter." He snickered, teasing me.

"Oh my god." I groaned, covering my face. "Please. Don't ever bring that up again." I felt like hiding underneath the table and never coming out again. Beside me in his highchair, Chimmy giggled – thankfully not understanding what we were really speaking about. "As soon as we eat you can get dressed. Chimmy is already dressed for today."