Attractive

Antonios Pov

"You aren't tired?" Cassandra asks "no" I mutter as she rolls her eyes "you have an attitude" I hear her mutter I chuckle "how was your nap" referring back to earlier.

"it was alright" she says yawning "you've been asleep for 2 hours and you're still tired" I ask her "I never said anything" she says, "you're yawning" I tell her "that doesn't mean I'm still tired."

Cassandras Pov

"That doesn't mean I'm still tired" I mutter as he sighs "don't be a brat" he mutters back while I ignore him.

If he wasn't such a fucking bitch, he wouldn't be so bad, he has a nice body nice hair nice face but.

Hes a bitch.

I mean maybe he isn't I'm actually the bitch.

My parents made me this way.

A fucking rude sad depressed bitch its funny.

I know his birthday is coming up should I give him something to be nice.

I am being a brat..

I'll see if I'm nice enough.

Antonio's Pov

"Do you want something to eat?" I ask her "no" she whispers as I look at her "are you sure" I ask her once again as she looks up shaking her head.

That doesn't sit right with me. At fucking all.

I'm sure she hasn't ate anything at all.

 I bring the waiter over getting water for myself and a snack for her.  I want her to at least eat something.

The waiter comes back and gives me the stuff I ordered while I hand Cassandra the bag of chips. "I said I didn't want anything" she tells me I shake my head "something at least I don't know if you even ate this morning" I tell her while she sets the chips on the other chair "well I did so" She says looking back at her phone.

"I don't need it" She mutters as I look at her.

what the fuck did her parents do to her.

"You do need if you're hungry" I tell her "I will feed you if I need to" I warn "okay... so what I'm fine I don't fucking need it. Thank you anyways..." she says sternly. 

I stare at her as she makes her hair cover her face after I just look down sighing leaning back in my seat.

I'm confused who said something to her. I'm not one to know her personal life which I did before this but what the fuck else made her like this.

"My birthday is coming up what are you going you get me" I joke "um I don't know we'll see" she says as I nod.

I don't actually want anything my birthday isn't really important.

"I mean I could get you some jewelry" she thinks "no don't get me anything I was joking." I tell her as she rolls her eyes looking back at her phone.

---
AN;

GUYS THIS CHAPTER IS SO STUPID LIKE UGHH ANYWAYS FOLLOW MY TIKTOK AND INSTAGRAM ALSO VOTE AND COMMENT.

Word count; 494

BREEEEEEE<333