Those dimples

Antonio pov.

“Oh my God” Chloé squeals once she sees the twins in their baby swings “daddy mommy” Aurelia chants as Mason puts her down.

“Hi princesa” I say picking her up kissing her cheek “hi daddy” she says I laugh “want to meet your new baby brother and sister” “Yesyes” she says I smile walking her toward Cassandra and Chloé.

Cassandra smiles at me kissing Aurelias cheek “hi baby” Cassandra says “hi mommy” I smile “look this is your brother Ares and this is your sister Catalina” I tell her she smiles ”can I hold them” I chuckle.

“Maybe amor” she laughs “aw they are both so beautiful” Chloé says “oh they both have so much hair too” Cassandra says taking off their small hats “wow” Chloé says.

“I thought Aurelia looked like you when you were a kid but Ares looks exactly like you”  Mason says I chuckle “I told you” Cassandra says as I place Aurelia on the couch next to her siblings.

“Perfect” I say grabbing Cassandra's face kissing her she laughs.
__

“I want more interaction. All they do is sleep” Cassandra says I laugh “that's what babies do mi amor you should know this” I say she rolls her eyes.

“They were moving so much while they were in my stoma- aw I'm going to miss being pregnant” she interrupts herself.

“We-” “no we are done” I nod “I got what I wanted” I say lifting her legs on me “what did you want” she asks “I wanted a family with you” I say she smiles.

“I love this” I say, squeezing her thighs and she smiles.

Cassandra has “gained some weight” she says during the twins. I don't care, I love it. So much it's the prettiest thing ever.

“I understand please stop saying it” she demands “no” I say kissing her thighs.

“I beg you stay like this” I mutter rubbing her side “probably not I'm sorry baby” she says rubbing my cheek I groan leaning into her hand.

“Hi amore mio” Cassandra says as Aurelia walks into our bedroom with Theo following her.

“Good morning princesa” I say and she crawls on our bed laying between me and Cassandra.

“Okay no conversation” Cass says I chuckle while Cassandra pushes some hair out of her face.

“She's grumpy,” I whisper. Cassandra glares at me, pinching my hand. I smile once Aurelia puts her head on the pillows falling asleep again.

“Look how long her hair is” Cassandra says I hum “I see” I say she smiles “look at yours” I say Cass smiles wider.

“Are you calling my hair pretty and long’ “don't I always” I say she laughs I chuckle.
_

I know my wife is beautiful.

She is absolutely stunning but…

After she had the twins and even when she had Aurelia she felt a bit insecure about her body.

Even though it happens she always gains that confidence back and whenever that is there will always be a day she gets all ready.

I've been waiting for it.

And today must be that day.

“Well hello to you vida” I say as she walks down the stairs with Aurelia “you're back early” she says I hum kissing her.

“Hi princesa” I say lifting her into my arms “you look so pretty baby” I tell her she smiles “say thank you daddy” Cassandra says “thank you” she says I smile placing her down.