Lots of Pain

Antonio pov

Meetings are currently the worst thing that can ever happen to me.

I just want to be with my pregnant wife at home with her in my arms.

But no.

Not possible.

I hum but there's a knock on the glass door “Mr Gonzalez your wife is here to see you” A guard says I get up from the chair quickly walking to the main area.

I sigh in relief seeing she's fine “what's the matter vida” I ask kissing her hands “nothing I just came to check on you when are your meetings done” she talks quickly.

“Thank you amor I'm almost done what's…wrong” I ask her again “oh nothing um I found out the genders I wanted to surprise you and to admit I really really need to massage my feet they-” “okay okay come on” i say she sighs.

“Do I need to carry you” she shakes her head while I nod mine picking her up bridal style softly

“Put me down” “you said you wanted me to massage your feet. You need to take pressure off them” I demand placing her in the car.

She hums “lean back relax, sleep any of it” I say kissing her cheek.

“You scared me I thought you weren't okay why are you talking quickly what's bothering you” I ask she opens her eyes to look at me “because i'm excited”  she says I hum “okay let me take you home and you can set a surprise for me” I say closing her door then getting on my side of the car.
__

“Do you know what the genders are” Mason asks me “no surprisingly” I say “she didn't tell you either” Chloé says I hum “okay who doesn't know you're having twins” “everyone but you guys” Cassandra says.

“Oh Mateo is going to kill you” Mason says “it's not my fault it's luck” I say “he's not going to kill him” Cass says I look at Mason as he rolls his eyes.

“Okay give me a clue” Chloé ask Cassandra groans “Antonio wants this very bad” she says “Cass he literally said he just wants two healthy kids” Chloe yells I chuckle.

“Are we going to have a house full of girls” I ask Cassandra smirks “maybe” I bite my lip.

“We are here” Mary yells “Remi and Gabriel” Aurelia yells running to hug her cousins I smile looking at Cassandra she smiles at me taping the small papers to the box.

“Tell me the genders of my kids” I whisper “I gave you a clue and you're finding out with everyone else” she says I sigh.

“Please” “no!” She demands in that scary mom tone.

Which turns me on just a bit.

I smirk “okay mami” “hi Cass wow you are growing quickly” Amelia says Cassandra laughs hugging Amelia and Mary.

“You said two surprises” Mateo asks Cassandra nods “okay everyone sit down” Cassandra say everyone sits around Cassandra.

I see her face expression change quickly and she looks at me.

I chuckle getting up from my stool standing behind her so she can lean her body weight on me.

“Okay only those two and my husband know the first surprise” Cassandra explains.

“And that is..” “i'm pregnant-” “we know tha-” “with twins” She interrupts “with twins” They all say in unison I chuckle.

“Twins holy” Mateo says “okay can we know the genders now” Chloé rushes Cassandra rolls her eyes “fine okay Antonio is going to open one and…” she thinks looking at everyone.