Sweetest Husband

Antonios pov.

Today we are running errands.

Well technically we are getting Aurelia ears pierced because she will not stop talking about it.

“Daddy can we go in there” she asks. I look to where she is pointing to which is the water fountain in the middle of the mall.

“Baby it's not a pool” I tell her.

Recently she's been obsessed with going into the water “but daddy” “princesa” I warn as she pouts.

“You can go into the pool when we get home” I say she sighs as we walk into the store “ok Lia what color do you want" Cassandra asks she thinks “I dunno” she says.

I chuckle “let's put diamonds in her ear and we can always change when it's healed” I tell Cassandra she nods before I kiss her head.

“Hi, welcome who is getting pierced today” the lady asks “me” Aurelia says I chuckle “ok that's great let's get you sat in the chair and mama and dada can get signed in” she says I nod.

I place Aurelia in the chair as she waits patiently once she's sat I quickly read the policy then put my signature “did you read it" Cassandra asks I hum looking at her “that fast” she says in a high pitched voice “yes it's just consent to let them to do what we came here for” I say.

She chuckles as I hand the pen to her standing behind her looking at Aurelia.

She smiles at me as I smile back at her “she's excited” I say “I bet she would shut up about it” Cass says placing the pen down then giving the paper to the lady.

“Do you want to hold mom or Dad's hand?” the lady asks as she shakes her head.

“Are you sure” Cassandra asks, Aurelia nods.

I cross my arms watching carefully as they clean her ears Cassandra wraps her arm around my side as mine goes to wrap around her shoulders.

They line the tool up to her ear and pull the lever which pierces her ear.

Nothing.

No crying. Not a single word.

“Did it hurt” Cassandra chuckles “no” she says I laugh and then the lady goes to the other ear piercing it.

“shes gonna be a tough one” I whisper “I fear” Cassandra laughs.

“All done” The lady says I hum going to the register paying.

“Wow it looks so nice baby” I say she smiles which makes me chuckle “thank you” Cassandra chants as we leave the store.

“You look so beautiful baby” Cassandra says I hum “thank you” she say shyly.
__

“Do you even work out anymore?” Cassandra asks I shrug “rarely I'm busy” I say she nods “so do you have gains like when I met you?” she asks me.

“You see me without a shirt everyday vida what kind of question is that” I say she laughs I think about what she said “oh so you thought I was sexy and strong” I whisper she laughs “you are still sexy I dunno about the strong part” I slap her thighs.

She giggles before I stand up flexing my arm looking at her she raises her eyebrows while I nod “look I have abs- people say I'm very hot for being busy dad” I mutter “what people” Cassandra says taking a bite of her chocolate “people at work” I whisper as she takes off a piece of chocolate for me.

“What people” she says again in a more demanding tone waving the chocolate in my face “the girls” I tease smirking at her she drops her smile “I'm joking” I say “oh shut up” she says sarcastically I chuckle taking the chocolate from her hand with my mouth.

“Remember I'm married to you no one else vida” I say finishing the chocolate laying next to her.

I hum laying on her thighs I rub them messaging her calves.

She sighs “I really want these children out of me” she groans I chuckle “soon you're almost finished” I say she nods.

“The contractions are hurting me” she says as I place my hand on her belly rubbing it kissing her side.
__

Cassandra pov

Antonio is really the sweetest husband in the world.

Not even.

He's the sweetest dad, friend to everyone and all of the above in my eyes. Even when I look like how I look now.

So pregnant I cannot even shave my own legs. I cannot sleep, I literally cannot do anything. I choose to whine and be a bitch to my own husband.

He deserves an unbelievable amount of apologies from me.

“Amor” Antonio chants “yes” I hum “how are you feeling” he asks me.

“Pregnant” I say he chuckles “of course” he says “I'm sorry” I mutter he hums “about what? You did nothing wrong” he tells me.

“I've treated you so badly” I say he laughs “aw baby I don't care it's not your fault it doesn't hurt me” he explains “don't worry” he continues smiling at me I nod “okay Aurelia is laying down with Theo I'm sure she'll be asleep soon do you want to take a bath to take so tension off your back” he asks

Sweetest.

“No I'm okay tonight” I say he nods running his hand along my back which is under my shirt.

I must admit the pillow I ordered is a very good help with my back even though I know Antonio hates it.

It's like a barrier that keeps us away from one another but it helps my back so.

I sigh “do you think checking into the hospital right now is too early?” I ask “probably do I need to take you?” He asks concerned “no… I just wanted an opinion” I say he chuckles ”sure” he mutters.

“Oh how is Mason doing? How in love is he” I laugh. I remember Chlo told me when Antonio and I had just got married Antonio would not stop talking about me to Mason.

“If he didn't talk my ear off when the were engaged then I have no idea what he's doing now” I laugh “how cute” I say running my hands through his hair.

“You know you haven't given me my pregnant haircut” he says “I'll give you one tomorrow morning…maybe” I say he chuckles “maybe” he says kissing my forehead.

HEYYY SOO Cassandra is almost done being pregnant with the twins which means the book..the book is almost over BUT don't worry bc there will be bonus chapters and Mason and Chloe will have a book so you will have so much of them anyway yeah VOTE AND COMMENT LOVE Y'ALLL.

Word Count:1122

BREEEEEEE<333