Gentlemen.

Antonio pov

I walk into the house “Daddy you're home” Catalina yells smile “Daddy” Aurelia and Ares yell as they all come running to me.

“Daddy is home” I say kissing their heads “where is Mommy” I ask them “mommy is making dinner” they say I hum “well you all better clean up and sit at the table okay” I say they nod going to clean up.

I walk into the kitchen seeing Cassandra prepare everyone's plates “hi how was work today marito” she asks I smile “normal” I say she giggles I hum kissing her “of course” she laughs “maybe a bit of trouble but I'm home with my family” I say she smiles laying her head on my chest as we hug.

Her smell is a drug.

“Do you want to shower? I'll bring you dinner” she asks. I hum “no thank you vida I'd love to eat dinner as a whole” I say she nods, pulling away.

She walks to stovetop as I follow standing next to her kissing her temple “I finished cleaning up” Aurelia says Cassandra smiles “okay can you takes these to the table and please be careful baby” she says Lia nods taking the bowls one by one to the dining table.

After dinner the kids all went to their bedrooms. I have no idea what they did but I know they are very good kids.

“You still aren't asleep” Cassandra says climbing into the bed I smile tiredly “I was waiting for you” I say extending my arm for her to lay her head on.

“I said don't wait up for me” “you don't take long” I hum turning to face me then pulling her leg on top of mine.

“You are so beautiful” I say rubbing her cheek “you're so handsome” she says kissing my head closing her eyes “sleep” she demands wrapping her arms around my neck as my head goes to her necks.
_

“Good morning” Chloé yells “shh the kids are still sleeping” Cassandra says.

Cassandra and Chloé demand they have coffee every morning and Mason and I always have to be present unless something is different.

I don't know when this became about but it's a rule.

The girls are sitting at the island chairs facing each other.

I sit at the chair behind Cassandra laying my head on her shoulder and wrapping my arms around her.

I kiss her neck as she hums “tired?” Mason asks Cassandra chuckles “I'm sure. He's been working nonstop he barely leaves is office and if he does he's in a meeting it's unbelievable” Mason says I roll my eye “work is work” I say he hums.

“Take some days off spend time with your family Antonio they miss you” Chloé suggests I sigh looking at Cassandra as she smiles.

“Fine I won't go for a couple days” “2-4 weeks tops Antonio I can handle it you just do extra work” Masons says I nod “fine 4 weeks” Cassandra smiles.

“Good” she checks her watch “I need to get the kids woken up for school” she says getting up as I sigh.

Days later..

“Hi” I sigh as Cassandra smiles at me while we now both wait for the kids.

Mason had a quick question at the office so I had to go there to answer while I told Cassandra I'd meet her at the kids school.

“Someone asked how are marriage is so perfect” she asks I chuckle “what did you say” I ask she laughs “I said that our marriage isn't perfect and not ideal but the first time I met my husband he was a gentleman” she told me rubbing my back.

“I am a gentleman” I say she nods, hooking her arm around my bicep I hum , grabbing her hand and kissing it.

“Mommy mommymommy” Ares yells running towards us along with Catalina Cass chuckles kissing their hands as Aurelia comes down quickly “daddy” “hi princesa” I say “okay let's get to the car” Cassandra says as they all nod.

“You have energy now that you're not at work” Cassandra says I nod she looks at me sternly “promise not to work yourself out like that” she says I admire her then nod.

“I promise mami” I say wrapping my arms around her waist as she comes with me to help them in the car.

“How does a restaurant sound for dinner” Cassandra asks the kids and they all cheer. I chuckle.
_

Next day..

Finally the weekend has arrived meaning we all get to spend the whole day together as a family.

I'm not sure what my wife has planned, also coming from the fact we've just woken up.

She hums, handing me a coffee cup as I smile “thank you baby” I say as she sits on her side of the bed taking a sip of her coffee then placing it on the side table.

“What do you want to do today amor” I ask “not sure” she yawns I hum admiring her.

“Hm?” She asks I shake my head “you know” I say she rolls her eyes “I'm still in so much love with you” I whisper “I am too Antonio and you remind me everyday okay” she laughs I smile kissing her hands then laying on her lap.

“You're almost 30 and you're starting to grow some gray hairs, babe. You need to take breaks from work more often,” she says brushing over my messy hair.

Cass laughs once Ares comes into our room wide awake “already starting your day” I ask him as he laughs jumping into our bed.

We thought Aurelia would be our early bird but that changed when Ares became more energetic.

“Wanna make breakfast with me” I ask as he nods.

He loves making breakfast for the girls and sometimes he beats me to opening the door for Cassandra.

I think we raised ourselves a gentlemen.

“Thank you gentlemen” Cassandra chants “you're welcome mommy” Ares yells.

I AM SO SORRY THAT I LITERALLY DISAPPEARED IDK BUT IN VERY INTO YHIS POV OF CASSANDRA AND ANTONIO AND THE KIDS IVE JUSY BW WRITING AND NOT POSTING IM SORRY CHAPTERS WILL BE COMING Soon LOVE YALL.

Word Count: 1040

BREEEEEEE<333