other than the pheromone.

Cassandra pov

Me and Chloe bought this pheromone perfume. It's literally everywhere so I ordered them.

But you know the perfume just smells really good I guess it attracts men?

Or your significant other I got no idea I just ordered it because Chlo wanted it.

"It's says it triggers attraction" "great" I laugh taking them out the packaging "do you want Rose or " "girl you already know strawberry" she jokes as I laugh putting it on my chest.

I'm wearing a square cut long sleeve and some bell bottoms.

(If that makes sense)

Because Chloe said my ass looked good in these jeans and said my boobs look good in this shirt which they do.

"It smells good-" "your husband and boyfriend is back" Mason yells walking into the house Antonio walks up to me with a bag.

"A gift why" I ask "because you were looking at this yesterday and you said it was cute" he says I gasp "TOTE" I scream as he chuckles I immediately open the duffle bag seeing the pink tote bag.

"thank you" I say hugging him as he kisses my cheek.

"You smell really fucking good" he admits "yeah" he hums covering his bulge "I like it" he says smells my chest again.

He lifts his head up smirking he then leans to smell it again "okay" I say pushing his head away "you smell fuckable I mean you always smell really good but you smell really fucking hot" I say rubbing my thigh.

"I smell hot?" "You always smell hot but you just smell really good today" I turn to look at Chloe but she isn't in the seat anymore.

"I guess they went to go fuck" I say grabbing the bag as he takes it away from me I rolls my eyes grabbing the box where the perfumes were.

We start walking up stairs "you want to do the same" he asks as I laugh "oh you're being serious" I ask as he chuckles after "if you think I am then I am" he says kissing my lips.
__

NEXT DAY

"You kind of just make me feel pretty again" I mumble to Antonio as he looks up at me with tired eyes with a smile kissing my side.

It was definitely a crazy night last night.

I'm pretty sure for Chloe too and it's what she gets for making me order it.

It's the next morning and me and Antonio are just waking up.

Well mostly him...

"Good your always so fucking beautiful" he tells me I groan closing my eyes as he chuckles "I'm being truthful Mi Belleza" I chuckle "whatever" he hums while Chloe walks into the room Antonio covers my exposed breasts.

"Oh chill out I've seen her tits before" Chloe tells Antonio as he looks at me in confusion "have you seen Mason's back" "no..." "oh" me and Antonio say at the same time "what do you mean oh" I ask Antonio then I look at Chloe.

"He tattooed her eyes on his lower neck" He explains as I widen my eyes "yeah but he said Antonio's was way more whatever I don't remember so will you show me what he's talking about" Chloe demands.

"What do when you guys are at so called meetings you go get tattoos and shop" "um we left mid meeting" he explains.

"Show the tattoo" "which new ones I've gotten two" "you have space for two" "my back is in the working-" "SHOW THE DAMN TATTOOS" Chloe yells.

I widen my eyes as Antonio sits up showing his arm full of fucking tats and shows me and Chloé my name in his writing "okay it's not that bad" Chloé say as I shrug my shoulders.