My Happy Husband

Antonios pov

My wife is so unbelievably pregnant.

It's so beautiful to see her this pregnant because I doubt I'll ever see this again.

"I feel like I need to take you to the hospital," I say. She is having another contraction and she's saying it's hurting her badly.

I'm concerned.

"I feel like I don't need to go" she winces "you're lying to yourself" I say leaning down holding her stomach she laughs "I'm not" "mi amor let's just go now since it's midday we can drop Aurelia off with Mason and Chloé instead of waking up in the middle of the night" I say she sighs.

"Only if you want I don't mind waking up at the dawn of night" I chuckle and she smiles.

"Fine" she hums "I'll call Chlo" she says grabbing her phone I hum kissing her "I'll go get everything"
_

I didn't imagine they would keep us in the hospital for as long as we had been here.

"Look what you've done" Cassandra laughed I smile shrugging "better safe than sorry you said it was hurting" I say she rolls her eyes.

We were told we may have to stay here because twin deliveries are dangerous somehow and she dilated.. They said 6?

"Look" I look up quickly seeing motion on her belly I chuckle "they want to get out" she says "you want them to get out" "that too" she whispers I smile.

I will admit. She looks beautiful. This isn't the right place to think this but her hair is messily laying in the pillow and she's fucking glowing. Just seeing her like this is beautiful.

"You look beautiful" I say she groans "stop saying that I'm literally laying in a hospital bed right now. I'm so pregnant and I look like a mess" she says "you look beautiful in this hospital bed and you are a beautiful mess if anything you're not a mess at all" I say she hums scoffing.

"Sure" she says I smirk "you are so feisty weren't you saying sorry to me a couple nights ago-" "shut up Antonio" I chuckle at her hostility "poor me-" "Antonio." She warns

"Yes vida" I answer "stop talking about what I said to you a couple nights ago" she says I hum "I wanted you to remember that talk-" "When I deliver these kids I'm going to strangle" she says "I'm sure you won't even remember" I whisper "Antonio Saint Gonzalez" she yells.

I smile "that's me amor" she rolls her eyes "I hate y-" "we are married" I remind her "now I'll shut up and you can get some rest" I groan leaning in the chair.

She sighs "how long are we staying here for" she whines "I wish I could tell you baby" I say she sighs.
_

I feel a familiar pair or short nails trace over the features on my face.

My eyebrows, my nose, my closed eyes.

I lay my head on the hospital bed for two seconds and end up falling asleep.

"Any updates" I whisper she hums "barely. Contractions are coming quicker but not enough for me to have children" she says I chuckle, clearing my throat.

"What time is it" "10pm Chlo and Mason stopped by with Lia but your little princess insisted that daddy stayed asleep" Cass explains I smile.

"Bossy girl" I mutter she nods "get some sleep" I say she groans "i'm not tired but I am hungry" she says "but all I can eat is trash hospital food" she mumbles "I will give whatever you want after this vida" I say she smiles.

"I only like the ice" she informs me "I know I remember all you asked for was Ice when we were here with lia" I say she says and nods.

"I'm tired amor" I say "I know" she whispers putting her hands in my shirt scratching my back.

I didn't get much sleep and neither did Cassandra her contractions got faster so we think it's time for her to give birth.

"Oh my goodness why are they taking so long?" she cries "I know I'm sorry baby" I say kissing her head she sighs squeezing my hand.

The doctors finally come inside our room "hi sorry for the wait um do we think you are ready to deliver" "id hope" Cassandra says the doctor laughs.

"Are you feeling the contractions" "yeah I mean they aren't bad" she says the doctor nods and more doctors flood the room.

"Okay Cassandra this one might be a little bit more tough than your first but you can do it. So when we say push you need to do so" Cass nods.

Cassandras pov

"Alright 3 2 1.. Push" The doctor tells me I push grabbing Antonios hand "good Cassandra baby A is almost out one more" she says I nod looking at Antonio he smiles.

"Come on vida" he says kissing hand I push once more and there's a loud cry.

"It's a boy!" The doctor says handing over the baby to the next doctor to clean him off.

"Good one more baby Cassandra and you'll be done" I nod "okay push" I do so "almost there" and then there's another cry.

"It's a girl!" The doctor yelled excitedly "they are both so healthy Cassandra good job" The doctor tells me I nod "you are so perfect" Antonio tells me I laugh he smiles "I'm serious" he says kissing me.

"Here's your boy" the doctor hands him to me "and your girl" they hand Antonio the girl I smile at his reaction.

"Hi" he whispers, rocking her in his arms.

"He looks exactly like you Antonio" I say slowly removing his hat "and so much hair" I say Antonio laughs taking her hat off showing her full head of dark hair.

I smile "thank you" Antonio tells me I smile kissing his cheek.

My happy husband.

ANDDD WITH THAT THE BOOK is still not over LMAOOO don't worry I've made too many chapters to not put them in the book soooo yeahhhh I hope everyone is glad the pregnancy is over bc I am ANYWAYS VOTE AND COMMENT LOVE Y'ALLL.

Word Count: 1036

BREEEEEEE<333