I Love Her

Antonio's pov

"Really" she screams "yes belleza we are getting married tomorrow who do you think I am of course I'm inviting your siblings" I tell her she hugs me wrapping her legs around my torso.

"Thank you when are they coming" "they should be driving here now" I tell her as she kisses me "okay I'm going to get ready" she runs upstairs as Mason comes out Chloés room.

 "yeah you got caught" I joke he laughs serving himself a drink while I sit on the stool.

"So what you took your ass to Italy and did things with Chloé" I ask "indeed I didn't know they were fucking friends they certainly do act the same though" he tells me "both very shy but crazy hm" he nods "I guess we have a type" Mason tells me as I agree.

"Do you really love Chloé Mason if you mess her up Cassandra will kill you" I tell him "I do I know I really like her Antonio it feels weird I've never felt like this before" he tells me "your stomach does that weird thing everytime they do something" I ask he nods.

"Yeah but fuck that your getting married tomorrow Antonio" Mason yells hitting my shoulder.

"I'm so honored to be your best man" he holds his heart smiling as I flip him off "you are my only choice I don't know any of her siblings and I am scared" I admit "scared" Chloe yells walking into the kitchen I nod.

"You shouldn't... I mean maybe Mateo is very protective over Cassandra and Amelia because he is the oldest and when growing up Cass wasn't really looking for someone to marry or to fucking like so this is a really big deal. Also Amelia is more scarier then Mateo so is Mary but when we were teenagers they took care of us me and Cassandra didn't like our parents and her siblings were basically my parents so I guess you could be scared" she admits as I look at Mason then someone knocks on the door.

I sigh opening the door I'm guessing who is her brother "I'm guessing you're Antonio" I nod "anyways hi" Chloé says pushing past me hugging Mateo "where's the kids and put the gun away" she demands as he listens she then walks to the car.

"Your marrying my sister tomorrow meaning do you really love her or are you using her like our father sa-" "I really love her she's my fucking drug" I say as he looks at Mason "promise me he does" Mason explains.

"Fine if your hurt her I'll fuck you up" He warns walking to the group of people as me and Mason follow.

"Say hi Remi '' she hides in Cassandras shoulder "Remi" I ask as Cass nods  Amelia's and Elijah's  daughter and then Kai Mateo and Mary's son" She explains as Kai waves to me.

"Your tall like my daddy" he says "really" I say leaning down to his level he nods smiling.

"Wow you have good taste Cassy" "this is my sister in law Mary and him over there is Elijah my brother in law" Cassandra explains giving Remi to her mom.

"Big family" I say as she shrugs "theres bigger" I smirk "ew Antonio your so dirty minded" she says as I chuckle.

Time skip

Since our wedding is tomorrow we got everyone hotels closed to the venue everyone has their own rooms but sadly I have to share with Mason.

They say its traditional not to see your wife before the wedding "it's just a tradition we don't have to do" "yes we fucking do Antonio is just one night you guys have a whole honeymoon ahead" Chloé yells as the girls agree.

"Fine" "you act like you never will see her again" Amelia adds as I roll my eyes.

"You'll be fine Antonio I'll see you tomorrow" she hugs me then kisses my cheek "I love you""I love you too" she yells as Chloé pulls her away.