Pregnant wife

Antonios Pov

Cassandra hums softly in her sleep while I move hair out her face putting it behind her ear.

"What's happening" Chloé tries scaring us but just chuckle "you guys have been up here for like an hour" she says I point down to Cass.

She laughs "okay whatever" as she leaves the room.
__

"What are you doing" I groan out seeing Cassandra cleaning the closet.

"Cleaning" she says putting clothes back in their racks.

"Why" "because I just needed to I'm literally done right now" she says.

I shake my head getting out the bed "you hungry" I ask her "yes" she says excitedly "what do you want eat Hermosa" "food" I chuckle "well do you want me to cook the food-" "yes please" I smile "okay" I mumble kissing her cheek.

"You are so fucking hot I need to get you pregnant all.the.fucking.time I'm not saying you were never because without you pregnant Santa mierda eres asombrosa" "Antonio make me food" "everything you do is turning me on" I mumble to myself turning on the stovetop.

She starts giggling while Chloé and Mason walk in the kitchen Chloé sits down next to Cass and they talk about.

I have no idea.

I look at Mason then back at Cassandra "she's fucking beautiful" I mutter to Mason he rolls his eyes "I know you love your pregnant wife but please" "I don't complain about you ranting on about how Chloé is so beautiful and blonde and just amazing fuck you Mason" I say handing Cassandra the food she requested.

"Thank you" she says in that cute high pitched happy voice.

"You're welcome" I tell her kissing her hand keeping it at my mouth.

"I dont know" "don't know about what" "if you want all girls or all boys" "of course I don't but I wish for at least one boy" "you want more than one" Cassandra asks as I smile "I'd love more than one" I say as she looks at Chloe "I'd love one too" Mason says as Cassandra laughs.

Chloé rolls her eyes "you wish" I tell him as he flips me off I wave him off admiring Cassandra.

Every fucking detail of her.

Her hair, her dimples, her dark brown eyes, her nose, her pink lips, her face, her legs just her in. General.

She looks at me tilting her head slightly with a concerned look on her face. She then wipes her lips and her cheeks. I chuckle.

"What" she ask concerned I shake me head resting it on my hand while I lean on the counter.

Mason punches my shoulder "what Mason" I ask standing up straight he squints his eyes at me then looking away to Chloé.

Cassandra giggles covering her mouth afterwards "he's such a fucking weirdo" I tell her as she just smiles.

"Why are you staring at me like that-" "your beautiful" "okay enough" she demands as I smile shrugging my shoulders in defeat.

She grabs my hand "do you like your wedding ring" she asks "yeah because it reminds me I'm married to you but I prefer black" I say looking at my hand then her.

She motions me to come around the counter to her she then shows me a black men's ring "I want to get you another one and you can customize it like see" she says showing me a picture "can I customize it to say your name" I ask as she rolls her eyes "it's your ring so do whatever" she says I hum wrapping my arm around her resting it on her thigh.

"I want black and she Hermosa" I tell her as she does what I tell her showing it to me "yeah" she asks I nod kissing her jaw.

"Okay" she says excitedly ordering the ring.