Chapter nine

Vote&&Comment pleasee. :]

__________________________________________________

After Dion dropped me off at Dalia’s house he didn’t give me a chance to say thank you. The sun peaked over the mountains by the time I was finally in bed. I didn’t get to sleep for long because I had another one of my nightmares. Soon after Dalia woke up and made plans with everyone to go to the park. We walked to the park. Everyone made there way to the play ground but I strayed behind. I slowly walked over to a lonely bench. Brian came over and asked if I was alright. I lied to him and told him I was. Then Dalia came over with her reassuring smile.

“Is everything okay?”

I looked at my hands and began fiddling with my fingers. “Yeah.” I said but my voice squeaked. I was trying to hold back tears. She sat down next to me.

“Whats wrong? Is it about your brothers?” I shook my head. “Did you have another one of those nightmares last night?” I nodded. “Well don’t worry they won't come true. It's only a dream. A bad one but still a dream.”

I shook my head and looked up her. “You know those dreams I had with that lady?” She nodded her head. A sob broke out but I stopped the tears before they leaked. “She was my mom.” Dalia starred at me completely surprised. “Dalia when ever I dream about something it always comes true.”

“Not always.” She said suddenly.

“Yeah. When ever I dream about talking toads or dieing.” I started bouncing my leg up and down trying to keep the tears locked up. “Dalia.” I whispered. Tears finally fell. The look that came on her face made me guilty. I realized it was probably best she didn't know about it. It was best she wasn’t completely scared for her life. So I decided to change up my story. “Dalia, “ I said again, “I'm lying.” She looked at me for a moment before the horror dropped off her face replaced by confusion. I started laughing hard. Some more tears come to my eyes as I realized I wasn't going to be able to go through all of this with her. I wasn't going to be able to count on any of my friends. They were going to be useless to me. I continued laughing so hard tears fell. I was glad I was laughing so hard. “Look you're face expression was so funny I'm crying.” I continued laughing wiping tears away from my face.

“Ah! You jerk!” Dalia said standing up and screaming at me. I laughed some more.

“I'm sorry. I couldn't resist.” I said hugging her.

“Your so mean.” She said punching my back lightly. I chuckled.

“Go catch up with them. I remembered my mom is waiting for me. She wants to take me out for my birthday.” I lied again easily.

“Gosh!” She pouted and sighed. “Alright then... Don't ever play such a mean trick on me again!” I gave her another award winning smile. “I love you. Bye.”

“Goodbye, Dalia.” I told her quietly. She turn and walked away. I watched her run to catch up with everyone. To catch up with all of our friends. My friends. “I hope we see each other again.” I whispered to everyone.

I wasn’t going to be able to count on my friends anymore. I wouldn’t be able to lean on them because if everything I dream is true or comes true they would be so scared for their lives they’d check into a mental institution. I couldn’t have that. I had to be strong. I had to be strong all by my self. I have to face everything alone. I get that now. Even though I still have more questions and I don’t fully believe the whole vampire bit I can’t deny that something is going on. Either something was going on or I was going crazy. Though considering new revelations and family history that could possibly be true. That’s just great. How am I to tell my mom that I was crazy? How do I tell dad I found my brothers and their friend because he kidnapped me and flew me to their house with his wings where I was pantless in a house full of guys? I don’t think that’s something should tell him. Maybe I shouldn’t tell them anything? Probably. If I can’t tell my closest friends why could I tell them? Surely they would just lock me away somewhere. That’s most likely what I need right now though.

With a final sigh I walked inside my house. I grabbed a large bag of chips from the kitchen counter and made my way to my room. I changed out of my clothes and put on my new found brothers basketball shorts and baggy white T.

If I accept vampires what does that mean? If vampires are real does that mean were-wolves and witches… What about everything else? I guess I see no reason why it can’t be real. I could accept the super natural world… as long as nothing tried to bite my head off and as long as nothing tried to suck me dry. Still… what does this make Dion? Vampires and were-wolves don’t have wings. Witches don’t either. Fairy? No, his wings were different. Aren’t fairy’s supposed to have curled tips on their wings? They’re supposed to be sparkly and almost translucent. His were obviously solid and sturdy. Like a birds. Though his wings did sort of sparkle. More of sprinkled glitter sort of way. So he’s what? A bird? A shape shifter? Well those don’t make sense either. Then again nothing make sense anymore.