Chapter two

“Alexandra! Your friends are here! I'm leaving now so don't forget to put the bowl of candy out side before you leave!” My mother screamed up at me.

“Okay!” I opened the door at the same time the pounding foot steps came to a stop.

“Alex! It's all hollows eve!” Dalia screamed at me. I laughed.

“Yeah I know! You have everything for tonight?” I asked leading her into my room and sitting on my bed.

“Yeah.” I nodded my head.

“Let me just make sure. Flash light?” I asked.

“Check.”

“Candy bags.”

“Check.”

“Phone.”

“Check.”

“Blankets.”

“Check.”

“Lighter and alcohol?” I asked raising an eye brow.

“All illegal substances and a lighter. Check.” She said throwing the bag onto the bed. She fell back on to the bed. “Hurry up and put on your costume. We still need to pick everyone else up.”

“I thought we were meeting them there after some candy collecting?” She shook her head.

“Just hurry up! Maybe if we move fast enough time will fly by.” I laughed and told her it made no sense. Still I listened to her and got up. Heading to my closet I grabbed my home made Goddess of Love costume. The costume consisted of a bandeau halter top, skirt with beaded, sequin trim, arm pieces and chain belt in white and gold.

After I got dressed I put on my make-up and returned to Dalia's side. I packed up extra clothes and other toiletries because I was going to stay over at Dalia's house for the rest of the week. Dalia's an heir to some major corporation. She only see's her dad on special occasions or when something is seriously wrong. Her maid and chef are basically like her parents. That's only because her mom died giving birth to Dalia's younger sister. Dalia doesn't really mind she's happy she doesn't have a parent looking over her shoulders. To be truth full I wish I didn't have a parent looking over mine either.

That's probably why I like spending so much time over at Dalia's because apparently she's a 'good girl'. That's so horribly untrue. Dalia's actually worst than I am. It's funny though because her maid thinks I'm a good girl too. Which is a riot because we corrupt each other. I never even lied or sneaked out of my house before I met Dalia, which was back in third grade.

“Like the outfit by the way.” Dalia said tugging my out of my thoughts. I smiled and complemented hers. She was wearing a poison ivy costume. Which consisted of a too tight thigh short green dress. On the green dress was fake shiny leafs. Oddly it looked pretty and made her green eyes pop. The only thing that was a little ostentatious was that she dyed her hair a bright red and put red eye shadow on. Still she looked really pretty.

After we finished the final touches on our outfits we were off. We picked up three more friends. Laysha, Ruth and Corrie. It has always been the five of us. We do everything together. After picking them up we started trick-or-treating. That was nothing special you have you're usual boy's throwing eggs, the little girls with wings so huge that when you tried to avoid getting hit you fell into the bushes, and the adults hanging around their kids in packs. Then you always have those boys who don't wear a costume but go trick-or-treating and yell out sexual remarks at girls. Not that we minded. We liked it. Heck, that was the reason we choose these costumes. Who doesn't like getting praised about how good you look?

After some time we met up with our other groups of friends at the local hang out spot. After eating we left and headed for our final destination for the night. The freak zone. The place that tonight, on all hollows eve, on a full moon, would probably not only be completely haunted but full of freaks trying to get lucky robbing or in just plan get lucky.