Do I Even Have to Say

Goodbye if it's been 4 years in the making?

"Updated September 1st 2019, 11:13pm"

I'm sure we all saw this coming.

12 April 2023

I haven't touched this fic in 4-ish years. I've grown up and moved on, my ship alignments have shifted, but bnha holds an important place in my heart being such an influence on my teen years. I'm about to be an adult. That's insane. This fic is officially discontinued, much to the chagrin of my younger self. I felt like I was cheating you readers by never solidly concluding this fic or saying it was discontinued even though I knew it had been. I was trying to hold out hope but I'm too different now, this fic is from an altered version of myself from 4 years ago who lacked scope but tried. The effort is what counts in the long run, to some degree.

Thank you all so much for reading and giving this fic a chance, even if you're only 12-14 years old (I know from experience). This means a lot to me as this was my first major leap into fandom aside from lurking in the shadows. Keep reading, keep supporting your favourite writers and artists - I still see your comments pop up in my emails and even though I'm a very different person now, your support encourages me to be a creative. If you'd like to continue to support me you can find my art account on Instagram @_oliander; I'm only a small artist but I'm proud of my work and where I've come from. Given at this point in time over eleven thousand people have viewed my story, I feel I'm allowed to plug my art lol.

It might take a little while, but the eventual progression from Wattpad is Ao3 which is an actual goldmine for avid writers and readers alike - once you get used to the format and UI I'm sure you'll love Ao3 for generally higher quality work. This is an advertisement; when you've exhausted Wattpad Ao3 will take you into it's warm arms and you'll find peace. For a while. Take your time, enjoy these fanfics, and remember that behind every story is a person who took the time to write it.

Make your own stories even if they only live in your head. Art is a blessing.