ch. 22

BRAIDENS POV
After Eli passed out I gently moved his head so I could get up. First thing I did was load the dishes into the dishwasher then I took to the bathroom to clean up the toilet. After that I took a shower, went over to eli and bridal style carried him to the bed and eventually passed out myself.
I woke up to eli turning over in his sleep so I nestled up into his backside wrapping my arms around his torso. He started groaning signaling that I woke him up.
"Morning sleepyhead."
"Ghahh" He groaned more and all I could do was smile at how cute he was being.
"There's leftover bread in the oven." He looked at me with a face contemplating getting out of bed. "I can go get it for you."
"Please." He said as he stretched and made a pterodactyl screech.
"Good stretch?" I laughed at him
"Mmhm" I got out of bed and made my way to the kitchen for the bread and butter.
A knock at the door came so I answered it hesitantly because elis in my house.
"Good morning braiden."
"Officer saymore? To what do I owe this house call?"
"I was told to deliver these applications for you. It's just for the mentor program signups."
"I supposed I'll have to take this to the school after spring break?"
"Correct, but the cheif wants you to head to this Eli kids place and -"
"Braiden?" I heard Eli behind me and instinctively closed the door more so Seymore couldn't see inside. I made a swatting gesture with my hand at eli.
"Sorry coworker at my door. I'll meet you In the kicthen in just a sec." I watched Eli duck quickly into the kicthen then I turned my attention back to Seymore opening the door back up. "You were saying?"
"The chief wants you to make a house call to Elis' and see about him signing up. The chief said Eli is quick and cunning all good qualities to have aboard."
"Alright I got it. Thanks saymore." I said and closed the door.
"What was that about?"
"The police station is doing a minors mentor program. The chief wants me to recruit trouble makers like you as well as your friends and those who might possibly want to work in the criminal justice feild. I was told to use you taking a liking to me against you to get you to sign up."
"You would be my mentor?"
"Correct."
"So more time spending with you and you'll get paid for that?"
"Also correct."
"Sounds fun."
"Why do I feel like you have an ulterior motive behind this?"
"Oh braiden. Braiden. Braiden. Braiden." He took a step closer to me each time he said my name. He grabbed the colar of my shirt brought his face Meer inches from mine."that's because I do." He licked my top lip softly causing my breath to quicken. Then walked away like he wanted to be chased a little bit.
I followed him into the bathroom where he was turned around just waiting for me. He walked over turning the shower on then stripped. My eyes widened and my breathing became uneven.
"Shower with me." Eli demanded smirking I started taking my clothes off as fast as I could, tripping because my foot got stuck in my pant leg. He laughed at me.
"That was so graceful."
"Shut up."

ELIS POV
Braiden telling me about the mentor program intrigued me alot. I'd be able to go on a date with him and hangout outside of our houses. If anyone asked we could tell them he's my mentor and we were stopping for lunch or dinner or whatever. Thinking about spending that much time with him in public made me feel impulsive. A few thoughts raced through my mind and I acted on that along with a bit of adrenaline. I went over to the bathroom with impulsive decisions running through my head.
"Shower with me." I told him rather than asking and giving him the option of saying no. He tripped over his pants while getting undressed and it was really cute.
I got in the shower first and waited a few seconds for him to join in. The water felt really nice especially after getting sick last night. The shower started a bit awkward once he got in. We needed an ice breaker so I looked into his eyes and I could feel the lust setting in. It was my turn to have uneven breathing. I wrapped my arms around his torso pulling him in so my body was pressed firmly against his. Our lips connected and my hands instinctively pulled his hips closer to mine. At this point we were both grinding against eachother with need. I gently trailed my hand down his torso causing him to buck his hips forward more. I took his cock in my hand and could feel him throb.
First I decided to torture him a bit by pumping my hand up and down his shaft slowly. The face he made was filled with pleasure and frustration. I picked up the pace then slowed down again when he looked to be enjoying himself too much.
"You think this is funny don't you eli?"
"Torturing you so I can see those facial expressions is just for my pleasure." I picked up the pace again and slowed down watching his faces intently. Next thing I knew braiden grabbed my wrist so I let go of his cock and we made eye contact. He bit his lower lip and kept looking into my eyes then at my body. He held my arm in the air and gently spun me around so my backside was against him.
Feeling his hard cock against my ass made me even more impulsive than I had anticipated. I pushed my ass against his hips feeling him against me even more. The feelings rushing through my body like electricity. There was no other thoughts in my head besides wanting him inside me. Wanting to feel his cock penetrating my ass till I couldn't breath from pleasure.
"Inside." I demanded
"Are you sure? You don't have to do this." I rolled my eyes even though he couldn't see.
"I want you braiden. Mind, soul, and body.I want every inch of you. I'm ready. just start slow please."
"Okay, I'll be gentle."

_________________________________________
                AUTHORS NOTES
_________________________________________
Oh my how dare I leave off with a cliffhanger while you probably have your hands in your pants  >.<  especially after not updating since like January. anyways I hope you guys are enjoying the book and I'm gonna try to start making updates once or twice a week. Don't be too upset at me with this cliffhanger as I'm planning to update again tomorrow.