ch. 23

ELI'S POV
"-Okay I'll be gentle." Braiden had grabbed something from the drawers next to the shower. With one of his hands he held onto my side, pulling me in closer while the other hand was gently rubbing around my entrance causing a bit of anxiety. I tried to remind myself to relax as he put pressure and inserted his finger inside me then another one.
Any thoughts I had that maybe I was rushing things disspeared the second he found my g-spot. I pushed my ass against his hand wanting more. Soft moans escaped my mouth and my cock with dripping with pre-cum. The feeling of him removing his fingers felt really nice to but then my asshole started to throb. I wanted more of him.
"Take a deep breath eli." I could feel him moving his cock up and down pushing in a bit to try to find my entrance. When he did I took a really deep breath and winced at the sudden pain.
"Hold on give me a second!" I couldn't take in his full length right away. I was waiting for the pain to subside. "Okay.. just go in slower." Once it felt like he had penetrated through a small tunnel inside of me my body was filled with ecstacy. He started off with pulling out slowly by what felt like half an inch then thrusted back inside of Me. This continued till he could fully pull out and thrust all the way back in without me wincing at pain.
I couldn't control it anymore. Moans escaped my mouth left and right. The harder he thrusted in the louder I would get. At this point he was standing behind me with hands gripping my sides, his nails digging in a bit while thrusting into me. My hand stroking my cock, gripping a little harder at certain times till my body decided to succumb to the pleasure. I tried to stay standing but my knees got weak and I started to moan uncontrollably and slowly collapsed down to all fours so Braiden could still be inside thrusting till he could climax. His thrusting was causing my body to spasm from too much pleasure, he came inside me not long after.
I stayed on all fours for a hot minute trying to catch my breath as his cum was leaking out of me and I had to find the muscle to even stand again. The humidity from the shower was not helping in finding my breath. When I finally found the strength to stand braiden and I washed ourselves up. He scrubbed my hair and back for me and I did the same for him. It felt really nice to have my back fully scrubbed verses trying to scrub it myself.
After the shower we spent the rest of the day watching movies.
"Wait wait wait" He sat upright on the couch "you mean to tell me it was his father this whole time?!"
"I mean his name translates from German Darth Vader to dark father in English so yea." I said as it was kinda obvious to me but I guess not to braiden.
"I can't.. I mean.. what?"
"I cant believe you've never actually watched these let alone never got any spoilers." I went to the kitchen to get snacks before starting the next movie.
"If you check the cabinet above the fridge it's my snack stash." He was turned around on the couch looking at me. I just looked up at the cabinet already knowing I couldn't reach it.
"Uh.. braiden..." He stared at me as I was pointing up at the cabinet.
"Oh right you're kinda short." He laughed and got up. I couldn't even move out of the way fast enough. He pressed against me to where I was pressed against the fridge. As he opened the cabinet and grabbed the snacks out I took a deep breath but my mind wouldn't quiet down. 'Take me now I wanna feel you inside me again. Stop thinking you're making your problem worse.'
I turned around and he was smirking at me knowing what he did.
"Well who's being cocky now? Pun intended." I said sexually frustrated at this point. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom do you wanna pop the pop corn?"
"Oh yea. I can definitely pop the popcorn. You uh.. gonna be long?" He laughed a bit looking me up and down quickly
"Probably not." I glared at him as I made my way to the bathroom to take care of myself.
I shut the bathroom door behind me making sure to lock it. I pulled my pants down and stroked my cock while images and thoughts went through my head. Things I wanted braiden to do to me and some eventually I want to try on him. I climaxed about 2 minutes later after remembering the sounds that escaped his mouth when he was behind me.
After I cleaned myself up I sat back down on the couch next to him while my face was still burning hot. He was staring at me smiling and I felt judged.
"Stop staring at me."
"Oh wow the cocly kids getting flustered. How cute." I glared at him and crossed my arms
"Just start the movie." He pressed play and we ate junk food and eventually passed out on the couch cuddling.