Ch. 7

BRAIDENS POV
He grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the office and into a hallway.
"Braiden. Hello?" He waved his hands in front of me "snap out of it!" He put his hands over my eyes and i snapped out of it.
"You're a straight a student with a 4.0 Gpa? And the principal does you favors?" I looked at him with my mouth open
"Yea pretty much.
"How?" I was shaking my head
"I smoke weed during my studies and chew minty gum. Both of which have been scientifically proven to help with memory."
"So.. you don't use it just to get high?"
"No, I would never use stuff like that for that kind of a purpose."
"You kid are strange."
"You braiden, are strange too. Let's go." He showed me to about 200 classrooms and i had told everyone that the basic self defense was going to be held in the gym during the last period and that they were all welcome to come and learn. It was optional for them. It only took about 3 hours to do that so he and I just went into the library and hung out in their little reading area that had a couch and bean bag chairs.
He grabbed out his ear buds in boredom but I softly took them out of his hands so He looked up at me.
"How about we go somewhere for lunch?" He looked at me skeptical. "My treat?" He moves his head to the side
"Yea sure.What did you have in mind?"
I looked away in thought.
"I've got the perfect place."

ELIS POV
He and I walked out but I had to sign out at the desk saying that I had left. When we arrived to the place he had in mind I was shocked.
"An arcade?"
"Do you not like it?" He asked kind of frantic "we can go some place else."
"No... no.. I was just.. an arcade is unexpected. I thought like.. Taco Bell or something." He laughed as we both got unbuckled and got out. We walked inside and sat down. One side was a food place and the other half was an arcade. We had a waiter come and write down our order of a meat lovers pizza and just kind of talked.
"So.. how old are you anyways?" I looked over at him
"I'm actually 26, I graduated from collage at 22. How old are you?" My eyes got wide.
"I'm 17.." my stomach felt sick after that. 'Why did someone so attractive have to be 9 years older than me?'
"Oh.. so.. you have one more year left of school then?" It finally got awkward between us for once.
"Actually this is my last year.. I skipped a grade.."
"Nice. And this school year is close to ending too."
"Yup." We looked around in silence but then I couldn't stand it
"So what college did you graduate from?"
"Ball state university."
"Nice."
"Do you have plans for college?"
"Yea actually. I wanna go to Berkeley."
"Nice. What for?"
"Literature"
"Oh cool."
Our pizza arrived just on time and we sat and ate it in awkward silence. After the pizza was gone braiden went up and paid then came back.
"So you wanna play ddr?"
"What?" He gave me a look like seriously
"Dance Dance Revolution."
"Sure." We went up to the game boards that were lifted off of the ground and he put in 50 cents and the game began. We played about 5 rounds before heading back to school for the last two classes. It wasn't really awkward anymore. We laughed and pushed each other around while at the arcade playing DDR.
We got in the car and headed back to school which was only about 15 minutes away. Then we got inside and I signed myself back in and showed the desk lady my no classes pass and she marked it down on the list that it wouldn't count against me.
We headed to the gym so braiden could set up mats and such for his "class." I helped him of course, it'd be insane to let one person move all of these Mats by themself. By the time we got everything situated the bell rang. I went to the bathroom before anyone came in for it. When I came out the hallways were cleared so I headed back to the gym to observe.
Everyone stared at me when I walked in. I was the only one late for the class. Braiden looked up slightly annoyed at me but continued.
"As i was saying, this is just basic self defense and a few techniques to get out of a sticky situation. If you follow my lead I will demonstrate some things and I want you to follow. Now everyone find a partner." Braiden looked up at me
"You, the late one. Come here you'll be my partner to demonstrate things with."
"Ooohh" the group of maybe 50 said simultaneously I stood right in front of braiden .
"Now I'm going to put my hands on your shoulders and I want you to loop your arms through mine and use your bicep area and push my arms outwards and down. Like this." He put my arms on his shoulders and demonstrated what he wanted me and the other kids to do. I did exactly as he said but with force as if someone actually did it to me. "Good." He said looking kinda shocked. "Another one put one of your hands on the persons shoulder like this." He demonstrated again "Now I want your partner to grab the hand and sort of curl up into them and use your hip bone to push into there's to knock them on the ground. Then you will use your body weight to keep them down or you just run away as fast as you can while they are down. Like this" he pushed me then pinned me down and as the students followed and I whispered
"You just like doing this to me don't you?"
"Don't get cocky now eli, I still get to push you one more time." I smiled and he showed the class the second half which was running away as soon as I hit the ground. Then he came back and it was my turn. I pinned him down and then ran the second time.
He walked around as the class followed his instructions but some needed help so he showed people how to use there body weight against a person and things worked out rather well.
"Now I'm going to let eli figure this one out himself." He grabbed duck taped and i went straight to the most perverted thoughts. I smiled and winked at him and no one saw but him because the way I was standing. He unwrapped a nice piece of tape and then he put my wrists together and wrapped them around maybe five times before cutting the tape.
"Show me how you think you'd get out of this situation." I sighed out of Boredom then I brought my arms up away from my torso and over my head then pushed them towards my torso as fast as I could. My elbows would reach right past the middle of my torso and the tape broke right in half.
Braiden was looking at me the same way he did when he found out I broke the handcuffs. I had the biggest smirk on my face I could muster. He stood there for a few seconds before telling the class to follow what I did. Took about 30 minutes untill everyone got it right. Then the class had ended and everyone filled out.