Ch. 11

ELI'S POV
When I woke up it was about noon, thank god for spring break. I laid in bed watching Netflix for what was probably 3 hours before I had to piss. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen when I noticed braiden was sitting at the table having lunch with my parents and Lilly. Great just what I needed.
I walked past them ignoring his existence as entered the bathroom then I came out and  grabbed some food from the kitchen.
"Morning hunny, there's sandwiches on the table if you want some." My mother suggested to me.
"Thanks mom but I'm just gonna get cereal and head out to the mall if that's okay."
"Absolutely hunny, take the car if you'd like."
"Awesome, thanks mom." I kisser her cheek ignoring Braiden and took my cereal to my room. Once I finished eating I decided to get a little dressy. Black skinny jeans and a gray to black fade shirt here I come. I walked downstairs past Braiden, put my dishes in the sink and headed out.
The mall was only a 15 minute drive from the house so I made good timing getting there. The first thing I did was head into a store called earth magic and look around. They had all sorts of cool things like crystals, pictures of exotic animals and wolves, incense, brackets, and much more. Not really my scenery excluding the crystals but it was organized and eye grabbing.
After a few hours of walking around and looking inside just about every store my stomach decides to growl. Very loudly I might add.
"You're not hungry are you?" I heard the oh so familiar voice laugh.
"Braiden.." I turned around "shall we be adding stalker to the list of reasons why we can't be together?" I rolled my eyes and started fast walking away from him.
"Eli let me explain. Things aren't that easy."
"I don't want to hear it. If you wanted to be with me we would've already been together. End of story, I don't want to hear anymore excuses." Tears threatened to fall out of my eyes as my water line began to fill and my vision becoming blurred.
"Eli please just wait.. I have a proposal to make.." he grabbed my wrist and turned me around to meet his eyes. "I have a proposal to make to you so we can figure this thing out together instead of having me push you away okay. So could you just listen and talk with me. 5 minutes is all I ask." I looked down at his hand around my wrist then slowly up his torso and back to his eyes.
"Fine. 5 minutes only though."
————————————————————————
Sorry for the short chapters everyone, I've been dealing with some family stuff the last few months and I haven't been motivated or in the right state of mind to write. Thanks for all of you who have been waiting patiently for an update.