Peace and Quiet

Kittens perspective

The tall animal went to lay down leaving me alone. I took this as an opportunity to explore.

As fast as my little legs could carry me I ran towards all the weird objects stacked upwards ontop of each other. (She's talking about the stacks of books in Loki's cell)

I went to smell them but it wasn't something I've ever smelled. Bored I trotted to the middle of the room. 'This is so boring!' I cried out.

"Shut it." I tilted my head to the place where the larger animal was sleeping, evidently it made a sound.

I ran towards it and stopped. 'Hey!' I cried but I received no response. The thing he was laying on, I couldn't reach. I tried to jump yet I couldn't reach it.

'Pick me up!' I cried again.

"You mewling absurd creature! Shut up" It roared, turning to look down at me.

'I want up.' I stood on my hind legs swatting at him with my front paws. 'Pick me up.'

The animal reached down grabbing me, then flung me up on the giant shelf which he laid on. (Bed)

I landed at his legs and fell onto my side. I looked up to where his face was but it was gone. 'Where'd you go?'

I got up and climbed up the weird mountain thingy. (Loki hid himself under the blanket) 'hey!'

Loki's perspective

Loki was seconds away from using his frost giant powers to freeze the annoying creature up. It kept on emitting a high pitch cry and he couldn't take it anymore.

Quickly Loki sat up, throwing the blankets off and glaring at the black furball at his feet. Just as he was about to say something it bounced over to him, planting itself on his lap. Loki was at a loss yet again.

The little mortal pet curled itself up against his stomach, falling straight asleep. "At least it's quite now." Loki sighed, falling back in his bed not even bothering to move the wreched thing. All he cared about, was piece and quiet.

A few hours later, Loki awakened to find the little weight on his lap, to be gone.

He went to get up, stretching his back in the process.

Kittens perspective.

I hid underneath the giant shelf awaiting for the animal to get up. Then suddenly his giant feet were on the floor. Slowly, I inched myself towards him, ready for the attack. Then I launched myself at his feet. I dug my claws into him and tried to bite him. 'This is for throwing me on the floor!' I bit him again though it seemed to not be working.

"What in Odins name, are you doing?" I stopped and looked up at him. Something told me to let go and so I did, dashing off to the chair.

The giant thing walked past me and sat down on the chair, picking up a weird object.

Should I investigate or not? I didn't want to be thrown again, but I have 9 lives for a reason.

I froliced over to him pawing at his leg for his attention. 'Hey.' I cried but received not response.

I've come to find out that, this animal wasn't very social. He was scary too and mean-always throwing me around.

I laid down next to his feet thinking about my next move when suddenly I was grabbed by my scruff. I wiggled in discomfort but I was dropped.

I looked up to see I was sitting on him again. "Now stay still and behave, or I'll feed you to the frost giants." I tilted my head in confusion but laid down. Watching him turn these weird white thingys. (Pages to a book.)

'Ugh I'm so bored!' I rolls onto my back pawing at his solid fur. (His coat.) 'Mmm.. I'm hungry!' I complained.

'"Quiet foul creature." His giant paw cane up and consumed my body. 'H-Hey.. what are you-' a rumbling escaped my throat when he started to scratch under my chin.

Loki's perspective.

This animal that Thor brought me emitted a strange new sound I have never heard before. It only occurred whenever I would go to pet it. It wasn't as annoying as it's high pitched cries but at least the silence was gone.

"A strange one you are." Loki mumbled going back to his book.

Sorry if he seems a little different as in softer. I mean, how can you keep your barriers up with a cute kitten following you around. Read, comment, vote :) chao!