Welcome Home.

Happy New Years!!!! I hope that everyone aspires to better than last year and that life brings nothing but greatness for you. Enjoy the story and listen to some epic instrumental music while you read this chapter.

Loki's heart hammered in his chest threatening to burst through. His legs burned and his head screamed, threatening to snap if he didn't make it. ' No, no, no! Adara!' She was so close to the ground.

Loki's throat tightened as tears flew from his face without his consent. "ADARA!" He used his teleportation to grab her in mid air, clutching her to his chest.

Time itself seemed to stop for the God as he was suspended in the air for what seemed like an eternity.

She was so big and beautiful, no longer could she fit in his hands. Loki choked on a sob, 'Thank Odin..... I was finally able to see you again.'

Time breathed yet again and Loki teleported to the ground, suddenly he felt electricity surge through his veins setting his blood on fire, making him scream in agony before everything went dark. 'A....Adara.'

~~~~

Heimdal and Thor was in Bifrost now where Loki lied on the ground. "Brother..." Thor spoke, only a whisper. But his non blood sibling, didn't move. Didn't even snap at him for calling the God brother.

In only a few strides, Thor was next to Loki, pulling his head into his lap and brushing a few black strands out of his face.

"No don't do this Loki, stay awake. Loki!" Thor clutched him tighter, "Loki"

A small whimper made the God of Thunder stop. Looking at his brothers arms, he noticed a black object moving. "Adara." Said cat merely mewed as Thor grabbed her gently from his brothers arms.

"Heimdal, please take her." The gate keeper nodded, taking the black cat within his arms as Thor pick Loki up and walked down the Rainbow bridge towards the palace, and into the throne room.

That day, all of Asguard watched with wide eyes as their prince carried the God of Mischief. Most looked saddened while others secretly cheered for the death of the second prince.

Inside, Thor's heart was tearing itself apart. 'How did this happen brother? Who did this to you?'

When they reached the throne room many guards were ready to attack but Thor only glared at them while Heimdal pulled his sword from his back, holding it like a sheild. Immediately they backed off and Thor started his march through the throne room.

Odin sat at his throne as Freyja appeared next to him. In an instant, her face was mortified followed by her gasping in horror. Odin only raised a brow, unmoving.

"Was this your plan father, to kill him?!" Thor boomed making the room quake with his rage.

"Odin you have gone too far!" Freyja ran towards the two God's at the bottom of the stairs, gently placing a hand on Lokis cold cheek. "Odin-"

"I know what I have done." He got up, slamming his staff to the ground silencing them.

He made his way to the bottom of the stairs staring at his "youngest" Who was unmoving in his eldests' arms.

Heimdal muttered, "we have another who joins us." They all turned to see the mortal, Jane Foster.

"Thor!" She yelled running up to her boyfriend but stopped as he turned.

Thor could see that her eyes were red, due to crying. This made him smile sadly. From asguard, he watched as Jane and Loki formed a sort of alliance and how he allowed his walls down so that she could understand him. Which she did. "Jane."