Seeking Help from the Unexpected

Sooo, Wattpad is being weird. It's messing with my story. For instance the chapter, Slipping Through your Fingers is showing that it was like just published. Strange. ..
But anyways. Loki and Adara is going to be reunited very very soon!!!!!! (Possibly next chapter)

Loki slept on the couch in Stark's living room. The God had many dreams and nightmares that night, making him toss and turn. Most of his dreams were about the old days spent with Adara, but his nightmares were about his failures in life. How he came to be a shadow

"Hey!" Loki was startled awake when Stark roared through the road. He rubbed his eyes with annoyance and glared at the man with the object in his chest.

"Must you be so annoyingly loud?"

"Sorry that I don't come with a mute button."

Loki sat up and walked towards the sliding glass door leading outside to the giant patio. Tony made his Cocoa Puffs and followed, still not trusting the God who destroyed nearly half the city and nearly killed him. "This is odd."

Loki looked over with confusion. "What is?"

"You." Tony took a bite of his cereal. "Seeing you like this almost makes me feel like you have a heart."

Loki laughed softly, "Yes well, I'm new to this too. Who would've thought that something so small and insignificant, could change a monster like me." Loki gazed down into the city at a loss for everything that has happened.

"Sounds complicated, I don't do complicated." Tony threw the bowl away and thought for a moment. "and what are you going to do after you find your.... cat?"

Loki shrugged, "Probably prison back on Asguard. I don't really feel like concouring a plate anytime soon."

Tony fiddly with a bolt he found, "W-"

In a heart beat about nine choppers flew towards the tower, all with a familiar logo. "Quickly, follow me." The two ran into the building, Tony handed the God a bag. "In here are some devices and money. I also put a phone in there so that I can call you with out anyone knowing."

"That's all fun and well, but how do you propose I get out of here? Just jump off the building and hope that someone catches me?"

Tony looked at him with a devious smirk, "yeah pretty much." His hand extended towards the God and suddenly one of the armors began to piece itself on Lokis body. "Jarvis, take him to 'Safe Haven 2.'" Loki no longer had control of his limbs and was forced to fly away from the building.

Stark got into a suit as well and flew toards the Sheild choppers ready to be interigated by Furry.

~~~~

Adara's perspective

"Come on, wake up."

I pried an eye open. These hands are gently yet they hold massive power. One of which makes my mind scream in fear... yet I am too tired to run.

"Poor thing, sleep." I closed my eyes no longer having the strength to keep them open.

~~~

Bruce was almost afraid to touch the cat in fear that he would break her. That the other guy might hurt her. When he found the small black cat, she was nearly upon deaths door. She had a giant hole in her chest and hind leg along with a bite mark on the back of her neck and a long gash on her face.

Bruce got up and walked towards his computer for any emails. After New York City, when the Avengers disbanded, Bruce moved to New Mexico away from civilization. Where it was peaceful and where nobody would come to harm if he went out of control.