Questionable Allies

I think Loki can pull off this, human gig. Lol, enjoy. Don't forget to comment and vote so I know how the story's going. :)

Loki stood outside of Stark Tower wearing his clothes and a fedora, trying to hide himself from curious onlookers. If he could have it his way, all these foul quims would be bowing to him. However, taking over Midguard was not on his to do list.

Loki took a breath and entered the tower, coming into a busy looking lobby. Quickly he scanned the room and spotted the elevators. Taking controlled strides he made his way forwards until a well rounded man stood in his way.

Loki stopped, annoyed but didn't show it. Instead he smiled, "Good day to you sir." He tipped his hat politely. They stared at each other for what seemed like an eternity.

"Hey I really like your coat." He smiled. Loki smirk, "Thank you. I got it down near that road there." He pointed and the security guard looked expectantly. During this Loki took the badge that said Happy Hogan with out him knowing.

"Hey thanks man." Loki shook his hand with a fake grin, "Not at all."

Thankfully Loki wasn't asked to show ID or anything. He stopped into the elevator, straightening his attire and looked at all the buttons. It would make sense that Stark would be on the highest level. However when he went to press the button a valid ID was needed. Loki took the badge and swiped it and like that he was off.

~~~~~~

Loki arrived to the upper floor where he was once defeated by the Hulk. He shivered slightly at this.

Loki walked near all the Iron Man suits, looking at them with mild interest. "Retnal scan complete, Loki of Asguard. Security measures ensued." Jarvis said through out the office.

Suddenly the Iron Man suits held Loki captive, grabbing his arms and pointing guns at point blank range. Loki smirked when tony walked in.

"When we sent you to a prison, galaxies away." Tony said with his usual hand gestures," it kind of meant don't come back."

"Sorry to disappoint but I'm on what you would call probation."

Tony walked around one of his suits. "Getting smashed by the Hulk wasn't enough." Loki smirked raising an eyebrow. "And now you're back for round two." The armor fired up and Loki frowned at this.

"Wait."

"Why should I? There's no rules saying I have to abide by them."

"No but I'm asking you to." Tony was taken aback by this. "I am not here to fight. I'm seeking your help so that I can find something that belongs to me." Loki hated this, asking his enemy for help. It's bad enough just being here, but he wouldn't lie. He knew not where to start at finding Adara.

"Lost the Tesseract again, no-"

"No I haven't, I've lost something..... important to me. Something that I can't do without." Loki bowed his head, averting his eyes incase he was showing weakness.

Tony was confused. Should he listen or just fire now. "Jarvis, do a mental check, I want to know if he's lying."

Loki looked about, he wasn't fond of being scanned without his permission.

"He is telling the truth sir." Jarvis answered.

Tony walked around his office thinking and grabbed a glass of water from the bar. "All right, what did you lose."

Loki sighed, how absurd this must sound. "I've lost..... my pet."

A long silence stretched, "excuse me?"

Loki groaned and told him his story.

~~~~~~

Tony sat, processing everything he was told. "If you want my help, then here's some rules though." Loki smiled. "You have to put this on."

Loki held his arm up when Tony clicked a bracelet on him. "It's a prototype, but if you so much as use magic, then 30,000 volts of electricity will course through your body."

Tony powered down his suits, commanding them to return to their places.

"Fun." Loki muttered.

~~~~~~

"Odin! How could you!" Freyja roared in anger. Odin glared.

"He is my son and I can do what I want." Thor walked into the throne room where the two were arguing. Quickly, the God of Thunder hid behind a pillar, listening to what was about to unfold.

"But your'e not his father!" Freyja's face was a soft red, her boar standing protectively by her side. "I know what your'e doing Odin, and that is not right. You've done this so that you don't have to keep Loki here anymore just because he's a problem child."

"That-"

Freyja interrupted him with pure anger, "That is why you cast him to Midgaurd, so you could get rid of him. Permanently."

"That is what's right!"

"Only to you!" Thor slid down the pillar in shock, bringing his hands to his face. "You may be a great king, but you are not adequate to be a father."

Thor would not hear anymore of this, quickly he went to the sables, mounting his horse and rode down the rainbow bridge where the gate keeper stood watching over the universe.

"Heimdall, Heimdall!"

The man turned, with sword in hand and bowed slightly upon Thor's arrival.

"Please Heimdall." Thor plead getting off his horse, "Loki, tell me where he is."

Heimdall had a dream like gaze, his eyes becoming almost blurred. "He is safe on Midguard, with one of the warriors who protects that world." Thor sighed with relief running his hands through his hair in happiness. "They are searching for her, but someone is tracking them."

Thor knew who 'her' was and wondered, "And where is Adara."

This took longer than Loki but what was said next made the God of Thunder feel guilty. "She is injured and alone. Barely hanging onto life. I fear from what has happened to her, she will not make it through the night."

"What has happened?" Thor, in some ways, felt responsible.

"She has been injured from both man and other feline creat-" Heimdall stopped making Thor anxious. "The most dangerous one of the warriors has found her."

"The Hulk?" Heimdall nodded. "Then that means she is safe, for now."

~~~~

Adara felt warm hands gently pick up her form. "Poor thing." She no longer had the energy to stay in her other form.

For now all she could do was allow this mysterious person to take her where it pleased. All the while she dreamed of nightmares and horrors happening to her family.

Starting to hit a brick wall again. I have the next chapter figured out but I don't know how I want them to meet. :[ I wish you could just buy an inspiration card and bam! You know what to write.