Loki's Escape

Gahhh!....Time skipppity skip. Don't forget, time passes faster on Earth than Asguard. So what seems like a year here, is really only a month on Asguard.

BTW, if you have any ideas or anything that could go great with the story, I'm all for it. Enjoy.

Adara sighed for probably the twentieth time today. The black cat gazed up into the sky, wondering if she could see Asguard from here. 

"Here midnight, I have some tuna for you." The elderly lady placed the food dish next to her form. Adara only flicked her tail as a result not liking her new name.

It's been two years since shes seen her master, Loki. If only she could force her power out then. When that old man pried her out of his hands, out of the warmth and protection that he offered. 

Yes she remembered him fighting, calling her name and for the first time, he begged. Begged the man he once called brother and father to stop and listen to him, but they only ignored him. Freyja, only looking away with sadness.

 Loki was held down by many guards while the kitten was carried away. After that she didn't remember much except a few voices and hands that were ice cold against her fur. Then she suddenly awoken to new smells, sights and sounds that she knew not of. Adara was frightened to the point she couldn't move. Crying out for Loki to the point she couldn't even meow anymore. Adara stayed for days in the field- tired, scared and hungry. Just when she thought darkness would take her, an elderly lady took her in and cared for her.

Adara however, only looked towards the sky for her master and as the days grew on, her faith in him only increases.

In Asguard.

Thor strode through the halls of the palace  feeling guilty for everything that's happened. He brought the kitten into his brothers life hoping that it would coax his old self out, and it worked. Thor was able to see bits and pieces of his brother genuine happy again. Sadly it was only ripped away from him and the God of Thunder couldn't do anything to ease his pain. 

Thor walked into the dinning room where he was expecting to see the Warriors Three but instead he only saw Freyja sitting on the table looking out into the Asguardian sky.

"My lady." Thor bowed out of respect.

The goddess looked sadden, almost like a flower wilting in Thor's eyes and it didn't suite her. 

"Is everything alright?"

"How does Loki fare?"

Thor sighed, "Take a walk with me." he gestured and Freyja followed after him. Together they walked through the prison district where bits of rubble and ice remained from the fight with Loki. It took an entire battalion of guards along with Thor to get him into his cell once more. 

The God of Thunder never saw him act like this, never fight with such ferocity that it was truly frighting. However, Thor felt anger surge through him towards Odin. 'Why, why would he do such a thing?'

Thor's thoughts were cut short when he heard Freyja gasp in horror. There was nothing remaining in Loki's cell. It looked as though an earth quake happened- everything destroyed and leaving Loki looking like an animal that was kept in captivity for its entire life, neglected and left to starve for vengeance. 

"Brother-"

Loki glared at the God of Thunder, smiling like a mad man. His hair was disheveled and his eyes held nothing but hatred. 

It took a moment before Thor could recompose himself again.  "Brother, I am so sorry that this has happened to you." 

Loki would have none of it, he merely turned his back ignoring his company. After a long pause, Freyja spoke, "Adara.... she is doing well in Midguard. Living everyday as a cat should be."