Friends and Stories in the Rain

Hi everyone, in this chapter, Adara makes some animal friends. Btw they're legit. Look them up if you don't believe me. Anyways, I felt this chapter could've gone smoother buuut~ charter development. I need a fun filler chapter next then the story will really start picking up.

"Adara. Come." I heard Loki call my name. I yawned getting up and stretching before I jumped off the bed.

"Where are we going today?" I trotted after him. He took long strides making me run. His loud steps echoed in the hallway making him seem lighter than what he really was.

'I know my masters steps from anywhere.' I thought prancing through the hall until I ran straight into a wall.

"Owowowow!" I cried curling into a ball trying to nurse my sore head.

"You're really dumb aren't you?"

"Who's there?" I looked around quickly from the sudden voice.

"I am Huginn, crow of thought." It was a giant black....bird? He hopped closer and closer.

"Hey back off bird brain!" I lunged with my paws out stretched.

"If you really think you can catch me, then you're more stupid than I thought." Huginn laughed flying in the air.

I hissed in frustration, "come down here you-you chicken!"

"Maybe when you're bigger we can play." He cawed, flying back out of the hallway.

Now it was deathly quiet. 'Hmm.. I wonder where my master went?'I got up and froliced through the hallway passing some shiny people before I entered the outside. It was a bright day, makings me squint and duck into the shadows.

In the distance, I heard a long strangled sound. I followed the voice until I came upon a giant creature. It was bigger than my master and it was jet black, like my fur. However, it had eight legs.

"Who are you!" I ducked behind a post when it turned and snorted.

"My name is Sleipnir, the eight legged horse. I am the mount of Odin."

'He seems ok.' I thought slinking out from my hiding spot. Sleipnir crouched down, spreading his front four legs and bowing his long head to where our faces were level.

"What is your name young one?" He neighed.

"My name is Adara and I'm looking for my owner, have you seen him?" I asked.

"Small Adara, do not venture far from your master. There are others here that would do you harm. Do you understand?"

'Wh-what's he talking about. I can handle it.' But I meowed in agreement. "Loki is pass the tree and down the hall where the large black doors are-"

"Large black doors got it!" I quickly ran away to my master.

In the distance I heard Sleipnir complain but I didn't care, I wanted to see Loki.

As I ran I felt myself gettin hit by something. Frantically I turned around but found no one there. It happened again and again, "stop hitting me!" I hissed and ran underneath a bench. It came down harder and harder. It was deafning, ' Loki!' I meowed.

3rd perspective

Loki strode through the hallways with a destination in mind but as he opened the doors to allow the kitten through, he found that the small creature was no where to be seen.

He grit his teeth in anger but took deep breaths so not to loose control of his Frost Giant powers.

Once again he walked down the hallways until he came to the entrance of the gardens. It was pouring-drenching Asgaurd with sheets of rain. "There is no possibility that she would be out here." Loki mumbled heading towards his room until he heard a small mewl.