TP: The beginning of a Species

((TP means The Past, which is how I'll label the parts with backstories))

Long, long ago, Goiky wasn't inhabited. Or at least, not vastly. A few plant or rock-object people roamed around, but not many. But we're not focusing on them. We're focusing on a species that started in space. In some ways, the species that started in space was a lot like our human world. But we weren't even alive at this point. 

No one really knows how this species had a spaceship already, but we'll ignore that. A few decades later, when the spaceship was getting full from population. And keep in mind, it was a large ship. They decided to land on the planet of Goiky. They landed in a grassland 'biome', and started to build themselves a new home. Years went by, and the species discovered a plant known as Yoyleberries. They figured out that the berries turned anyone into metal, and used the berries as defence, in case any preditors came by. After a few more decades, the population was so vast, they had made a city. They called it Yoylecity. Named after the berry, of course. Though a large amount of the species decided to explore Goiky. So they voyaged off, searching for other places to build a community. The ones in Yoylecity never heard from the voyagers again. But not because they died, it was because they had forgotten to take communication devices with them. But they used other ways of signalling each other. They made friends with the early object people, and they delivered messages to the other biomes. This lasted for a long time. Some of the species who lived in other biomes, started to grow to get used to the climates or what was around them. For example, the species living in the snowy biome started to grow fur with each new addition. The ones living in the dessert biome became used to going days without water, and they grew taller to travel farther distances. The ones that decided to go back to space, didn't change. The ones in the grassland biome seemed to be the same, but their bodies simplified. They looked completely different from their relatives in space. The ones in space had more complicated patterns on their bodies, different eye shapes and pupil colours, some of them even had tufts of fur on their heads or body. Or tails. But the ones in the grasslands became designless, regular pupil colours and shapes, and never grew fur. Now, you may be thinking, 'If they bred from two, are all the species related?' No. The species had been around for a while, like, a long time, and their could be even more in space then the ones that ventured to Goiky. Anyways... This species, was called the Algebraliens. Number-shaped aliens, if you will. Though there were variables too, but none of the variables stayed on Goiky, except for the 'X's.  They all were colourless, and powerless. Most of the other biome Algebrailens hid their existance from the world, protecting themselves. Even though they left traces. Yoylecity was way more out there. Obviously. Unfortunately, after a few decades, Yoylecity was destroyed by a giant meteorite. They rebuilt it, but then decided they wouldn't risk staying there, and left. You can still find Yoylecity, abandoned, it's quiet eerie.

Then came the 'stone ages' for the Algebraliens that lived in the grasslands. The meteorite had destroyed all their tech and all their gadgets. So they started over. Much like some humans say. Some, not all. Like in some tales of us humans using rocks to build a wheel, they did as well. Of course, the two species had no idea of the other's existance. So it was an unknown race to build a society. The Algebraliens invented the lightbulb, with humanity not far behind. This went on for ages. Humanity grew normally, but something strange happened to the Algebralien grasslanders. As they began building a small town made from stone and wood, a light appeared in the sky, as bright as the sun, and a pink colour? Then the light fell, landing inside their town and creating a great pit and a cliff.

 As they began building a small town made from stone and wood, a light appeared in the sky, as bright as the sun, and a pink colour? Then the light fell, landing inside their town and creating a great pit and a cliff