TP: Kings and Queens

((Abuse, harmful acts, blood and more is mentioned in this chapter.))

((LONG chapter too, so heads up.))

As the years went by, Theodore grew and grew. Soon, it wasn't very small. A bunch of grasslanders brought up the idea of having a king and queen, which all agreed to. They built a castle and searched for the perfect leaders. 

Eventually they settled on an older couple

Eventually they settled on an older couple. They both were 2's, neither of them had colour or power, but that didn't matter. They were seemingly the perfect rulers. And they were. The two lead for months. Unfortunately the couple were in their elder stage, and probably weren't going to rule for much longer. So they held auditions, but they were very strict in finding their new king and queen for later. For one 2, they felt like they needed to have that spot as queen. Her name was Charolette. Yes, the last daughter Ketis had before dying. She was bullied by the other kids for 'killing' Ketis. So on Charolette's topic, we go back a couple years.

Charolette wanted to be queen before they even started looking for another queen once the first queen passed. From when she was 7 years old, she was determinied to show how powerful she could be, even without powers. To prove how good a queen she would be. And she would do anything to prove it.

It was a normal day at school. Nothing was out of the ordinary. People bullied her as usual. She went outside for recess and decided to doodle on the ground with chalk. Unfortunately, the chalk was being hoarded by the school's group of bullies. They were all powered grasslanders who would pick on those without power. She took a deep breath and approached the group of 4 kids. "Hey, can I use some of the chalk?" She asked, this time not feeling fearful. They laughed at her. "This is our turf! Our turf, our chalk! Go play skiprope with the other wusses." Jallow, the group's colourless leader 4 chuckled, making the others laugh. "I'm not a wuss. I just don't have powers, would you be a wuss if you didn't have powers?" Charolette put her hands on her hips. Jallow furrowed his brow and loomed over her. "You powerlesses don't get to backtalk with me." He fumed, making the other three members 'ooh!'. Charolette then stomped on Jallow's foot, making him jump back in pain. The group went quiet. Charolette pushed past Silias, Reggie and Cree - the other members - as they stared at her in shock. She went to pick up some chalk when something pushed her down, making her face hit the ground. "Don't test me, idiot!" Jallow hissed, pressing his foot down on her. She eventually got herself free and stood in front of Jallow with her fists clenched and her teeth pressed so hard against each other they looked like they'd break, and with a raging fire in her eyes. Jallow could almost feel the heat from the fire burning within her.

 Jallow could almost feel the heat from the fire burning within her