TP: A Dance to Remember

3 weeks had gone by since Ketis had offered "The gift of new life.". The grasslanders didn't say no to the gift, but rather held it off until they were desprate. Even though they didn't really understand what Ketis meant by it. They began to progress in building huts into houses and started making houses out of metal and stones instead of boulders and wood. Sure some still had those houses but many switched over to the new way. Ketis helped with their progress, not trying to push the grasslanders into taking her gift, which was very kind of them. Some had started planting crops and the era of farming food was on. 

Ivan didn't farm however, he was determined to stick to his leader duties, and didn't want to get distracted

Ivan didn't farm however, he was determined to stick to his leader duties, and didn't want to get distracted. Howard had starting looking into the dissapearence of their plant/rock object people friends, since they sorta vanished. Turns out they were inspired by the grasslanders to build their own community, or stay in the other biomes. This season was called the 'mating season', as many grasslanders got it on. Yes, Algebraliens have... 'parts'. They have the ability - not a power - to hide their privates. The males had more to hide but the point still stood. They mated like us humans do... Sex. Of course, like humans, only the females could get pregnant. Or the genderless if they had the right genes. Even Algebraliens don't quite know how their body works. Algebraliens only mate with the same shape as them. For example: 4 + 4, 8 + 8, 1 + 1, X + X, you get the deal. Though many would assume that added/mated together the child would be the solution to the 'problem', like in math. No. If a 5 mated with a 5, they would have a child 5. Though maybe the child could look more like one of the parents. If the mother 5 had a bit of fur - unlikely but it's an example - and the father 5 had no fur and 'high-heel' like feet, there are a few ways the baby could end up looking like. It could be furry and have the high-heel feet, or vice versa. Maybe none, or both features. Their lifespan is pretty weird too.

It looks something like this:

Baby is the smallest stage, only lasting 4 months or 1 year

Baby is the smallest stage, only lasting 4 months or 1 year. Toddler/Kid is longer at 6 years (3 for toddler, 3 for kid). Teen is next at 8 years. Adulthood however, can last somewhere between 30 - 50 years. Or even a Century (depending on their health). Elder is shorter and the last stage at 8 and a half years. After that, the Algebralien passes away.