TP: Dissapear/How it all Started

On the same day that Stanley died, Hudson ((The x guard)) began his break. Charolette surprisingly allowed him to get off work because of bigs plans he and his wife Sabina had. They had planned for weeks about having a child, and today was the perfect day. He didn't know what had happened with the royal 2 family, but he didn't really want to get up in their personal business anyways. 

He arrived home, and began humming a tune. "I've been waiting for you." Sabina grinned, spinning around in a chair and stroking a pillow like the cat of a villain. Hudson chuckled. He walked over to Sabina and easily picked her up. "Put me down!!" She laughed, waving her legs about as Hudson lightly tossed her on their bed. He leaned down and kissed her multiple times. "So? Everything go over well with the ol' crazed Queen?" Sabina asked once Hudson had finished. "Surprisingly yes. Not sure if it's a good sign or a bad sign." He replied, sitting down beside her. She traced her fingers over Hudson's tattoos, "So make it a good thing. You've got months off of work! That's top tier good!" She emphasized. He sighed loudly and turned to face his also heavily tattooed wife. "Are you ready, babe?" He asked. She grinned, "Have been for a while, was just waiting on you." She teased, getting up from the bed and looking through songs on her phone. "Let me guess, 'Nothing Else Matters'?" Hudson questioned sarcastically. "The one by that one singer... What was her name..?" "You're holding the phone, hun." Sabina pushed Hudson onto his back on the bed, making him laugh more. "Pheobe Bridgers! That's right!" She exclaimed, finding the song. She put it on, the music filling the room. Hudson closed the blinds. They drew close and held hands, beginning the dance. They danced in sync, occasionally making each other laugh. Sabina lent Hudson her powers, making the ring of light start to glow. After a few more moments, they drew closer and kissed, ending the dance. The flash of light occured, then faded. They were now sitting on the bed. They opened their eyes and stared into the other's then looked down at their lap. "Oh. My. Math." Hudson cupped his hands around the tiny yellow x that had popped into existance. "Wow. It's way smaller than I thought it would be..? Is that bad?" Sabina worried, examining the x in Hudson's palms. Hudson checked the baby and smiled. "A little boy." He sighed happily. "Are we not concerned that our son is smaller than our palms?" Sabina asked, worry taking over her. Hudson didn't seem to mind. "No not really." He said blankly, still gaping over his son.

Days went by, and their little x didn't seem to grow. He was still smaller than the palm of Sabina and Hudson's hands. Though besides him not growing, they also noticed strange things. Things would randomly fall off their shelves, drawers would open even though they were no where close to open them, the tv would flicker on and off and so would their phones. Then, one day while Sabina was out shopping, Hudson figured it out. 

Sabina opened the door to an excited Hudson waiting for her. "Is everything ok, why are you so excited?" She asked, putting the grocery bags on the kitchen table. "I figured out why weird things are happenening! It's our sson, he's got mind powers!!" He beamed. Sabina went quiet for a while. "Hun, we shouldn't even know about his powers at this stage, he should still be developing them! This isn't a good sign..." Sabina exhaled, walking into the living room and checking on her son, who was sleeping on the couch. "I think we should bring him to a doctor. Just to be safe." She said, picking him up and holding him in her arms. Hudson sighed loudly, "Alright. I'll book an appointment right now." He went to the phone and dialed the number.

A few days later, Hudson and Sabina got to the doctor's office. They greeted the doctor 7 they were shown to, and told him about their son. He scratched his chin while they explained. Eventually, the two left, leaving X with Dr. Baxter. 

This went on for months, but X never actually explained what he did there. And for good reason. Dr. Baxter was doing things with X that Sabina and Hudson would never agree to. He kept taking X into strange rooms and tried to test his 'mind powers'. X would often get hurt, mentally or physically, and was told to hide it from his parents. Dr. Baxter didn't want to hurt X, and didn't know how much he was. Everytime Hudson and Sabina picked him up from the doctor's office, he was usually holding back tears. Hiding what really went down in there. Dr. Baxter just wanted to see if he could make X's mind powers stronger, but overlooked how young X was, and how he didn't even want mind powers.