The Mind Electric (Part 1)

!!TORURE/GORE/PERIL WARNING!!

Four, Two and X crept back to the castle, hiding behind bushes. "What's the plan?" Two asked. "I don't know yet.. I'm thinking." Four responded. "We could try to take some guards down." X proposed. Two looked over at him with a worried face. "Dude.... Some of those guards are bigger than all three of us combined." X shrugged. "Maybe... no.. That wouldn't work." "What?" "Well, i was thinking we dress as some guards, sneak in and just take Seven and Nine out. But we don't know where they are, and we are no where close to looking like any of the guards." Four explained, upset his plan was a fail. "I mean.. Maybe it could work? It's worth a shot?" Two shrugged, "I'd rather not be beaten to death by other guards thanks." X grumbled. Four watched two guards interact, trying to figure out if his plan could actually work. One guard left to a small shed that was beside the castle, not quite attached. The three saw what was inside as the guard entered, a whole bunch of guard outfits! They all looked at each other with smug grins.

...

Seven and Nine tugged and tugged at their chains, desprate to escape. "Ugh!! It's not working!!" Seven cried, kicking the bench they were sitting on before. "We need to keep trying.. We have to!" Nine encouraged, trying to stretch the chain beyond it's limit, but of course it didn't do much. Just then, Charolette and two guards entered the dungeon, making Nine and Seven stop what they were doing. She nods at Seven, and a guard comes right up to him and unchains him. "Wh-what?" Seven murmurs, but is then grabbed by the arm and dragged a few feet away from Nine, to a darker area of the dungeon. The lights flick on and Seven's eyes widen in fear. In the middle of the area, is an electric chair. "WAIT-!! NO NO!!!" Seven shouted, as he's stapped to the chair quickly. Charolette watched from behind the glass, unmoving. "H-HOLD ON!! DON'T!!" Nine shouted, trying to get Charolette's attention. Just then, another guard came up to her from behind, and said something the two couldn't hear. Her face went from blank to.. amused? She swiftly left the room, leaving one guard to watch over the two. "Please.. I-I swear, if our friends find us, y-you're dead!!" Seven tried to threaten, shifting in the chair. The guard, a large 12, didn't take any note of Seven. They just flipped a switch and the lights flickered as the chair turned on. The air filled with Seven's blood-curtling screams and shrieks.

"STOP IT!! HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!!" Nine screams, still not as loud as Seven

"STOP IT!! HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!!" Nine screams, still not as loud as Seven. The guard doesn't listen.

Four, along with Two's help, sucessfully knocked out the guard in the shed, and managed to scoop some guard clothing. They quickly hurry out of the shed and run back to the hiding bush, where X is waiting. "Why was that fun??" Four giggled, arms full of the disguse. Two shrugs, also giggling like a moron. They reach the bush only to discover that some other guards had beat them to X. One has X in a tight grasp. "I sneezed.." X mumbles, looking down at his feet. Four and Two drop the supplies and put their hands up, as the guards who aren't holding X are pointing spears at them. "fffffuck...." Four curses, as a guard forces his hands behind his back, along with Two.