The Discovery

It was a very windy in Goiky. The storm seemed endless, rain pouring down so fast it felt like hail hitting you. Four stood protected under the apartment's deck and shelter, watching the storm as it raged. "You're going to catch a cold if you stay out here." X mentioned, coming from apartment's side door. "Pshhh! I don't catch colds." He brushed it off, leaning on a railing. "Yeah, they catch you." X joked, chuckling after his words. Four grumbled. "Funny." He said, clearly sarcastic. "Oh no look!!" X suddenlhy shouted, pointing at a random building. The building itself was where their internet and power came from. The two watched as the building shook, bend downwards and lost a rod on top of it. It was easily carried away by the wind and dragged into the forest. At that moment, the lights in every house/building and the apartment shut off. Four could hear the worried mumbles from the contestants in their rooms. "We have to go get it... Don't we?" Four muttered. X nodded, sighing. "Well let's go get it." Four left the shelter and blocked the rain from going in his eyes. X did the same and followed Four into the forest.

They reached the stream, and followed it to a larger river that was much deeper, and flowing way faster. "Found it." X blurted, pointing at the rod in the water, which was stuck on some rocks in the middle of the river. X began to make his way in when Four stopped him. "And what do you think you're doing??" "Getting the rod..?" Four gasped. "GOOD GOD NO! Not in that river, you'll be taken in the blink of an eye." Four exaggerated, pushing X behind him. He stretched an arm out and wrapped it around a tree branch that overlooked the river. "I'm going to swing over and get it. Stay where you are." Four announced. Then he swung out over the river and grabbed onto the rod. It was stuck good. "Give me a sec!" Four called, trying to get the rod free with his free hand. X watched Four struggle, making his worry grow. Then he saw the branch begin to crack. "Four the branch!!" X screamed, misplacing his foot and slipping into the river, dissapearing under the water. "X!!!!" Four shrieked. 

He searched the waters but X was no where, and at that moment his hand holding him up slipped, and he fell into the water as well

He searched the waters but X was no where, and at that moment his hand holding him up slipped, and he fell into the water as well. He was tossed around underwater, unable to see where he was going. For a moment he swore he saw X, but he couldn't tell. He stretched an arm out above the surface and tried to grab hold of something, while the other one grabbed what he thought was X. They started to get closer to the waterfall that the river ended in, leading to the open sea. Suddenly, something grabbed Four's hand that was trying to grab on something above the surface, stopping him from going iver the edge, but dangled him over. X was at the end of his other hand, holding on tight. Four looked up to see a bunch of contestants trying to pull him up, all holding his extended arm. "Come on!! PULL!!!" Pin screamed, tugging along with everyone else. "WHY ARE THEY SO HEAVY??" Blocky whined, feet sliding in the mud. The rain started to calm down, as the storm passed. "Four..." X whimpered. Four looked down into X's big wet eyes. He smiled at Four. "X..?" Four started,

?" Four started,