Ch. 11 Her Outburst

Author's POV

"Patient Vijay kumar" asked a crying Kritika to the hospital receptionist who answered her without any delay, understanding her condition.

"ICU, 2nd floor"  As she finished, Kritika left the place in hurry.

Only she knew how she managed herself when her brother asked her to come to City Hospital because their father got into an accident. She was crying throughout the way thinking about her father.

No matter how strong a girl is, but when it comes to her family, specially her father, she will be on her most sensitive phase. Because father is the first man who loves you unconditionally despite having numerous flaws.

Even if you kill someone, whole world would be against you, judging you, except your father because he will ask you the reason first and if necessary, he will be the helping hand.

Father is the first priority of every girl and so is for Kritika.

When she reached near ICU, she found her brother trying to console their mother who wept uncontrollably sitting on a bench in the corridor. She didn't said but internally she wants to hide herself in her mother's arms and cry the guts out. But she can't do that because it will scare her more.

She still remember the incident which took place when she was 8 years old, where she cried hard because her father was stucked in the traffic while coming back home from the work but she thought something wrong happened to him.

Although, everything was fine next day when she saw her father absolutely fine but her mother was deeply affected due to her reaction. She asked her father to inform them about his whereabouts in advance if he sees chances of getting late because she can't see her daughter crying to sleep.

Kritika composed herself and her emotions which she remembered along with the childhood memories. She approached her mother and took her into her embrace before patting her back like she used to do, to her in childhood. She tried her best to not to cry so that she can be strong for her mother.

"H-how?" she spoke in a whisper but it was enough for her brother to listen as he was just beside her.

"I don't know. Mom told me dad isn't picking up his phone. So I tried calling him. But someone else picked up. He told me about the accident and asked me to reach here." Her brother answered in the same way.

"Where's that person?" She asked

"Waiting area, at the end of the corridor."

"Hmmm..... " She hummed before standing up and asking him to handle their mother. Which he did before asking..

"Where you going?"

"To say thank you and to make sure that culprit won't be able to drive anymore." She said and left ignoring her brother's calls.

When she reached waiting area she saw a man back facing her talking to someone on phone. Beside him a man was standing in driver's uniform who said

 Beside him a man was standing in driver's uniform who said