Ch. 41 Kritika ka Maal

Alizabeth159 There you go......

Author's POV

"You look beautiful in this lehenga Bhabhi sa." Diya commented glancing between her henna claded palm and the sitting Kritika before her.

A big white mat was spread widely in the middle of the rectangular garden for the ladies to sit and get their hands inked with henna for the occasion of mehndi ceremony.

Ladies occupied the seat in the middle while men were sprawled on the chairs kept at a distance from the mat.

"Your Bhabhi sa is born beautiful." Kritika replied back rolling her eyes sassily as her hands were not free to do her signature hair flip.

"She's lying Diya. I have seen her childhood pictures. Her nose used to run 24*7. Now you can imagine how beautiful she must have looked." The disgusting face that Anshika made at the end caused everyone to burst out laughing.

"Still better than being a bed wetter like you at the age of five." There was a sickly sweet smile resting on Kritika's lips which infuriated Anshika.

"Chudail...." She screamed at Kritika.

"Daayan...."

"Bhootni...."

"Pisachini...."

"Arjun...."

"Bhaiyyu...."

They screamed together which made the poor boy to roll down his chair due to fright. He balanced himself on his toes before giving puppy eyes to them.

"Hey deviyon.... Apni is jaghanya hinsa me kripya kar mujhe sammilit na karein." He plead through adjoined hands which made him look funny.

( Oh ladies....... Please don't involve me in this heinous violence of yours. )

"Bhaiyyu you-" Her words were remained stuck in her throat when another rough voice boomed inside the garden area.

"Good Afternoon everyone....."

Turning back she found her husband entering the venue accompanied by Viraat, Manish, Vihaan and lastly Aman who had a green coconut in his hands and was making slurping noises while sipping onto it.

Others went towards the group of elder males whereas Aman hopped to Kritika before sitting beside her and offering the coconut water leading her to take few sips.

"How was your conference call my boy?" Pratap asked patting Rehan's back as soon as he took seat beside his father.

"Worst..... They were taking so much time for petty things. So i cancelled the deal." He grumbled giving a glimpse of his ruined mood.

"You could have waited Beta. What if we lost a good deal because of your impatient." Pranay contradicted to Rehan's earlier statement.

"That's the only thing which I hate the most. Waiting....." He trailed off bluntly.

"And I have stopped doing it since I stepped into business world." Aman imitated Rehan's words from the meeting in the same way keeping his voice low for only Kritika to hear.

Kritika bursted out laughing loudly after hearing him. And why shouldn't she? Afterall.... she still remember his face from the morning when she locked herself in bathroom for more than an hour. He was sitting on bed like a fused bulb when she came out because he had to hold his pee from the moment she closed the bathroom door. As other rooms were already preoccupied by the guests in the house.