Ch. 38 Gangsta Baby

Author's POV

Rehan stood there with red ears and wide eyes when oh so shy kitten of his pulled him down by his collars and smacked her lips to his.

The moment he always waited for.... And now when the moment is here.... he just got clean bowled to even react.

His mind registered the gravity of the situation when she bit his lips being the double faced bibliophile she is.

Her body maybe untouched like a virgin, but her mind......

Her mind is full of lewd thoughts that her husband is completely unaware of.

Rehan pulled her close through her saree claded waist and returned the kiss with triple intensity. They were deeply engrossed in their moment until a loud shout forced them to part away.

"Bas kar Rehan..... Ab breakfast ki jagah use hi khayega kya?" Viraat yelled at them standing beside the Thar, few feets away from his siblings who had their respective jaws dropped to the ground.

( Stop it Rehan… will you eat her instead of breakfast? )

Kritika hid her face in his chest upon realising the stunt she pulled. But she didn't regret it though. The feeling of his rough lips and his prickly stubble gave a different kind of pain and pleasure all together.

Feeling a new found confidence, she detached herself from him before running towards the Thar.

"Get in guys...... Gaadi aaj tumhari bhabhi chalayegi." Her typical Delhi accent laced words were directed at the trio who were still in their astound era.

( You sister in law will drive today. )

"Bhabhi sa.... you know driving?" Amrita was the first one to come out of daze and ask the question to which, Kritika nodded enthusiastically displaying her pearly white teeths.

"Vihaan..... Make sure to not to leave them alone." Rehan ordered his younger brother before turning towards his car accompanied by Viraat.

"Won't you come with us? And what about breakfast?" Kritika asked, a little saddened with the thought of him not being there with her, on her first ride.

"I can't Sweetheart. I have an important meeting to attend. And about breakfast.... we will have something on our way." He saw the way her shoulders slumped down after hearing him. Walking forward, he pecked her forehead with an apologetic face.

"Next time..... I promise...." She nodded understanding the situation. Rehan smiled as a proud parent who made her child understand the reason why Dad has to go to work.

He turned around to walk away when she called him from behind. He waited for her to speak it out but she simply walked to him and started cleaning his lips by her saree pallu with red cheeks. It didn't took him much time to get that she's cleaning the lipstick marks as her lips are also smeared in red colour.

"Bye" She placed a quick peck on his right cheek before waving her hand.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

The Same Evening

"Mr. Rathore I think-"

The client whom Rehan was talking to, stopped abruptly when he saw Rehan's phone ringing. Rehan excused himself and picked up the call.

"Do you know a good criminal lawyer?" He heard Kritika asking as soon as he placed the phone beside his ear.

"Yeah I do.... But why?" He answered nonetheless.