Ch. 19 Tortured

Author's POV

"Where.... a-are we going?" Kritika couldn't help but to ask. Rehan asked her to follow him when she came out after changing her clothes into a floral white dress.

 Rehan asked her to follow him when she came out after changing her clothes into a floral white dress

"Told you, A surprise for you." Rehan replied back without removing his gaze from his phone.

They reached the hall where Viraat, Leena and Nithya was waiting for them. She recognised the girls by their face but she failed to recognise Viraat since this is the first time she's meeting him.

"How are you mam??" Leena asked approaching her.

"I'm.... I'm fine. Sorry for the-"

"You don't need to mam. I completely understand." The reassuring smile Leena passed, forced her to let out a small smile in return.

"How stupid of me. I didn't even introduce myself. Hi!!.... I am Leena. Viraat sir's secretary and this is Nithya."

Leena engaged Kritika with herself and Nithya. They exchanged their identities and had general conversation about their works. Both of them seemed friendly and genuine to kritika. She enjoyed chatting with them.

From her peripheral vision she saw Rehan talking to Viraat. Leena sensed her gaze.

"Sir was worried for you. I haven't seen him this much worried for someone before except for his family and Viraat sir." She looked at Leena paying attention to her words.

"Exactly. You're the first woman he's caring for." Nithya added.

They were trying to comfort Kritika by making her believe that a man like Rehan is caring for her. But they forgot the relationship they both share.

Their statements raised some questions in her mind.

"Viraat sir was so scared that Rehan sir will kill him if he failed to save you. But thankfully everything went well."

Kritika furrowed her brows at her words and asked.

"Can you....... elaborate? What happened after i was kidnapped?"

Leena and Nithya summed up the whole incident for her.

"Thank you. And you too Nithya." She thanked both of them.

"Now let me thank your respective sir's." Kritika air quoted the last word with her fingers before leaving, which caused both the female to giggle.

"She's so brave. I would have been still crying if i was at her place." Leena muttered looking at kritika's back.

"What else can you expect from the girl who's capable to scare Rehan sir." Nithya said.

" Nithya said