chapter 4 : how can this be possible

Nelly Pov

I just arrived at my new college, it's bigger than my former collage. When I entered the main entrance I was admiring the beauty, when a young woman interrupted.

"You must be Nelly Norman." The woman said.

"Yes" I replied.

"My name is Sharon Reilly, I'm one of collage boarder I'll be taking you to the rest of the boarder. Follow me".

I followed her obediently. On my way to my destination some girls were waving I smiled and waved back, that was welcoming. We came to stop in front of a huge door that was tag 'college board department' , the nice woman open the door and walked in I followed her inside, when I entered the room and saw 2men and a woman sitting on the chairs behind the table two more chair are empty I assume one is for Mrs Sharon and the other for the head of the department as it is the one that is in the middle and distant from the others.

They all had name tag on their desk, the men goes by Michael and the other is Samuel, they look young but I can tell they are in their early thirties.

"Good day Nelly. We welcome you to our college. Our students here are very welcoming, I hope you feel at home here." The woman behind the desk that goes by the name Michelle said to me

"Thank you Mrs Michelle, the school is very beautiful by the way"

"We are glad it of your liking" Michelle said

"You will be giving a mentor later, your mentor will be one of the members of the students council. He or she will give you a tour in the school and give you some advice that are important to be informed about. If you need anything or have something to say concerning the school your mentor will be the person for you to meet." Michael said

"Okay sir."

"You may leave for know we will have someone escort you to your dorm" Samuel exclaim.

Sharon led me outside after Samuel statement. And as Samuel said I was escorted, as soon as I reach my room I was nervous to open the door but I open the door, when i opened the door no one was around I walked in and settled my bags in the empty bunk. The room is very big, In the room was four bunk a bed on the top of each bunk while beneath the bed there is a space I'll assume is for studying and a closet was attached to the side of each bunk. Only three bunk in the room was decorated, one bed was anime theme the second was blue theme the third was royal theme, the third one was more appealing.

I decided to arrange my bags, I put my clothes in the closet arrange my bed in bed sheets and arrange the space beneath the bed for my study area, I put my make up and accessories I also put my snacks in the drawer, I always like having a special place for my snacks I still have some empty drawer but I'll fill them up in time. I designed my own bunk in purple and lilac theme it looked beautiful and lively. I placed my laptop on the desk and charged my phone and headset. I felt sweaty after I arranged my bunk so I went to the bathroom to take a shower.

After dressing up I felt refreshed. I was using my phone on my bed when someone knocked my door I went to check who it was, it was a blonde hair girl she has dark eyes and long lashes her lips are small and pink she is also taller than me, well most girls of my age are taller than me and it's weird cause I'm a lycan im supposed to be tall.

"Hi, am treasure, daughter of Mrs Michelle, she told me that your presence is needed at the department." she said

"Okay thanks for informing me, I'm Nelly by the way" I said wishing she is interested in being my friend.

"Okay Nelly I stay in three doors from your room, if you don't mind we can be friends" she said making me smile

"Uh sure why not, I'll love to be your friend"I replied