chapter 5: why?

Nelly pov

I ran out of the CBD to my dorm I immediately locked the door behind me closing my eyes and taking a deep breath. Why did I run, damn it Nelly your first day in your new college you met your mate and ran away from him, he must be thinking I don't like him. I should probably talk to him later, my wolf keep whining. I was unaware of my surroundings until someone whispered something I didn't really hear. I immediately opened my eyes.

I saw two girls in the room a girl on her bed while the other was holding my cloth from my wardrobe I'll assume she was sniffing before I entered the room and they are both werewolf, they look surprised to see me. Maybe because their room mate is a lycan or the powerful aura, I hope it is not the aura.

"Hi am Nelly, I'm a transferred student" I said braking the silence.

"Uh..h-hi uhm..a-am Allie" the girl sniffing my cloth said. She is very beautiful, she has long hazel coloured hair with light brown eyes and cute plumb lips, and she is taller than me.

"I'm Isabella" the girl jumped down from the bed while saying. She is as beautiful as Allie. She has a curly red hair that compliment her black eyes and the curve of her bold body.

"You two are werewolfs"

"And your a lycan" Isabella said

"Yeah.." this is not going as I thought

"Bella and I was about to go shopping for my birthday this Saturday how about you come with us and we can get to know each other" Allie said.

"That would be great. I also need to shop for new things"

Few minutes later Allie, Bella and I left the dorm and now heading to Bella's mate car, he is going to drop us off at the mall. When we approach his car he is with two of his friends the one with a brown cool short messy hair and a brown eyes is lycan and the other with a black wavey short hair with black eyes is a wolf, Bella's boyfriend(mate) is a wolf, he has a blonde hair and blue eyes.

As soon as they noticed our presence they started at me with a shocked expression. They were quite until Bella said.

"You know you can stop staring at her." She snapped at them "her name is Nelly, she is a transferred student and our new room mate" she said making her way to her mate.

"I'm Link Allie's cousin" the black eyes wolf said

"I'm max Isabella's mate" blue eyes said

"I am Zeke, a friend" brown I said with a small smile.

"Nice to meet you all" I said genuinely with a smile.

"Max I don't see your car" Bella said

"Oh yeah. My car is on service with a mechanic. So I ask Zeke to drop you girls In my stead." For a moment I thought they were mind linking each other.

"Okay then. Let's go" Bella said making her way to sit at the back Allie follow, and I sat in the passenger sit with Zeke.

When we Zeke start the car we said our good byes to the other guys, Bella kissed her mate and now we are off.

When we arrive at the mall we head inside, Allie asked Zeke to come with us and he did.

"First lets all spread out and pick whatever we want to buy, and meet at our normal boutique we buy are clothes" Allie said

"Let's not forget I'm new here and this mall is super huge" I reminded them

"That's not a problem here put in you phone number"she said handing me her phone.

"Done, but i don't get how this will help" I said handing her back the phone.

"How about I follow her." Zeke offered